Summit Dual Air Compressor

That 10.6 CFM @0 PSI is a bullshit/misleading/non-realistic rating. Even our lungs can put out more than that in a minute blowing into the open air but our lungs couldn't even get more than 1-2 psi of pressure into a tire. That's what that 0 PSI means, that it's not pumping into the resistance compressed air presents when refilling a tire. A real CFM rating includes working into a known pressure like 20 psi.

My bet, given that it's also a single-cylinder design, that it's no more than half of that and more likely to be 3-4 CFM into the air pressure a tire pushes back with.
For real! I mean. I was looking at a single pump for a water pressurized system for camping and the numbers of this pump make gravity seem like a super power. One ATM is 14psi. You want at least that at a bare minimum so that you’re not using the pump over 200% load all the time.

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
Just saw this:

The compressor is sold by a few companies now, I think you can identify it with the two round caps on the cylinders. Twice as fast as the ARB in their test, if it was the same it would be worth a look but 2X is a big deal. This is my next compressor if my Puma ever explodes.

Reactions: Ephry73