Surgery...

Assuming it went well, I hope it fixes your problem.

And make no mistake, milk this surgery for all it's worth where your wife is concerned. Oh my leg hurts but I think a chocolate milkshake (or cocktails) would make me feel better is always good for at least a couple days until your wife kicks your ass out of bed and says enough of this! :ROFLMAO:
Some damn good advice right there!!! LOL

Reactions: Zorba
Well, its done. The surgery site is a very deep ache, and I actually had to take half of an Oxycodone (I *HATE* that stuff!), but the foot - while not perfect - is oh-so-much-better, I noticed the difference the instant I awoke in RR. I think I've been ignoring/compensating for low level discomfort for years. Hobbling around the house with a cane and subject foot in Releve' (on the ball).

Assuming it went well, I hope it fixes your problem.

And make no mistake, milk this surgery for all it's worth where your wife is concerned. Oh my leg hurts but I think a chocolate milkshake (or cocktails) would make me feel better is always good for at least a couple days until your wife kicks your ass out of bed and says enough of this! :ROFLMAO:
Jerry’s obviously been through this before, so I’ll defer to his wisdom! 🤣

and I had thought it had to do with a dance accident back in Y2K
This line right here made me laugh my ass off, I love it!

Glad it went well Zorba, isn't it amazing when you finally take care of something like that? It's like you forget what it's like to be normal & pain free. I went three years nursing a shredded ACL before I did anything about it. I should have gone to the doc when it first started bothering me but I kept saying "this ain't so bad..."

Reactions: Zorba
Well, its done. The surgery site is a very deep ache, and I actually had to take half of an Oxycodone (I *HATE* that stuff!), but the foot - while not perfect - is oh-so-much-better, I noticed the difference the instant I awoke in RR. I think I've been ignoring/compensating for low level discomfort for years. Hobbling around the house with a cane and subject foot in Releve' (on the ball).

I got an extra foot if you want to borrow one.... 😀

Glad to hear it helped. That is always good news.

how are you doing today Zorba ?
Being in constant releve' on one leg was causing me considerable muscle pain, but said leg - although better - isn't quite ready to be stood on normally. So I had a choice - either walk around in releve' on both legs - or put on a pair of 3 inch heels, which is pretty much the same position but I can relax into them.

Aren't you glad you asked? :D ;)

Being in constant releve' on one leg was causing me considerable muscle pain, but said leg - although better - isn't quite ready to be stood on normally. So I had a choice - either walk around in releve' on both legs - or put on a pair of 3 inch heels, which is pretty much the same position but I can relax into them.

Aren't you glad you asked? :D ;)
TMI! lol