Suspension upgrade questions

Well I'm happy to say I got my jeep into better shape. I went with the 2inch procomp springs and the Rancho Rs5000x shocks. I replaced all 8 control arms and the steering stabilizer. I fixed my rear pinion seal leak and replaced the rear diff fluid as well. I tested the steering and the ball joints and all that felt good. I also flushed out the radiator and replaced the lower hose as my upper hose bit the dust a month or so ago. I also put in truck-lite knockoffs as suggested in another thread and added some grabars in the cab.

I do still need a brake job and I've still got to tend to my oil pan leak. I've got new transmission fluid, transfer case fluid, and the stuff for the oil change and oil pan gasket already in the garage, just need to find the time for those.

It needs a wash but here is where we are at for now. Thanks for all the feedback/input. It has been fun learning to wrench on this Jeep. With the control arms and new springs/shocks it feels like a new Jeep and drives and steers so much better and straighter.

IMG_4661.jpg