Swapping stock rear end to Rubicon rear end

You give folks far too much credit. I've spent hours and hours on the trails listening to folks turn their front compressor off trying to turn. No matter how much I explain it, demonstrate it, next day, still doing it with the same stupid result.
That may be the case.

There must have been a time
when we could have said no.

The wiring for mine was pulled, a rubber plug was RTV'd in its place. It has been like that for well over 5 years and sill holds. The compressors can be wired easily, power and ground and operated via a two-throw switch (a simple on/off switch). IIRC on the stock pump, it was the pink wire that was no longer used.
What does IRC for pink wire stand for and mean please?sorry to jump in im going through same ordeal.so you dont use pink for anything?i have switches in back and front and so you say run your red from switch and ground through the diff switch then back to a lighted switch?Or you man run a hot wire to a light then the groun through the diff switch,so when it pumps up it wil connect the circuit?

What does IRC for pink wire stand for and mean please?sorry to jump in im going through same ordeal.so you dont use pink for anything?i have switches in back and front and so you say run your red from switch and ground through the diff switch then back to a lighted switch?Or you man run a hot wire to a light then the groun through the diff switch,so when it pumps up it wil connect the circuit?

IIRC=If I remember correctly.

Power and ground was all that was needed for the compressor. It'll shut off itself once it reaches the required psi to activate the locker. Nothing complicated. Its been over 5 years since I had the stock compressors/lockers, but I believe there was a red, pink, and green wire to each one. Red was power, green was the ground. I used an OTRATTW switch that has 5 prongs on the back. The red wire went to the accessory prong on the back of the switch, the green wire from the compressor was grounded somehwere in the engine bay. To power the switch, I had to tap into another power source (Anything with a 12V is plenty). The other two prongs are jumped and grounded somewhere behind the dash, and the 5th prong was used to tie into the dash lights.

otrattw-wiring-help-tacoma-world.jpg