SwayLOC vs AntiRock

My Swayloc with the air actuator fit and worked with my Currie front bumper without cutting.

Great to hear!
Looks like I'll have to remove it or at least move forward to get the bars in/out.

You're the first I've seen post they also have the Currie.
Mine is Currie on the rear also.

Don't know if they were considered good stuff back in their day. Solid but heavy for sure.

And a burden

An interesting batch of muppets we are

You Must Star Wars GIF by Regal

• Haha
Reactions: Irun
Great to hear!
Looks like I'll have to remove it or at least move forward to get the bars in/out.

You're the first I've seen post they also have the Currie.
Mine is Currie on the rear also.

Don't know if they were considered good stuff back in their day. Solid but heavy for sure.

Currie was/is considered some of the best back in the day just like it is now. All my friends ran Currie bumpers, front and rear, and their rock sliders and control arms

Jeep back.jpg

Jeep 3.jpg

Jeep front.jpg

Reactions: NOTNSUV
Last edited:
My Swayloc with the air actuator fit and worked with my Currie front bumper without cutting.

Happy to announce no Currie bumper removal or loosening required. Very easy removing the AR. I did find however, that the SL has deeper bushings that reach the nutted bolts for my flat-tow setup. I removed one each side to clear the bushing and bar (bolt is also too deep into the tube) and will tack-weld one end of the bracket leaving the other end bolted.
Also, the steering box skid is screwed through the tube so will modify that obstruction as well.

So, I'm halfway through and hope to finish up tomorrow. Plan is to take pics of the AR bar and both SL bars side by side.. HUGE difference.
I'm kind of excited. And the top's coming off soon, too.

Reactions: MikeE024
Happy to announce no Currie bumper removal or loosening required. Very easy removing the AR. I did find however, that the SL has deeper bushings that reach the nutted bolts for my flat-tow setup. I removed one each side to clear the bushing and bar (bolt is also too deep into the tube) and will tack-weld one end of the bracket leaving the other end bolted.
Also, the steering box skid is screwed through the tube so will modify that obstruction as well.

So, I'm halfway through and hope to finish up tomorrow. Plan is to take pics of the AR bar and both SL bars side by side.. HUGE difference.
I'm kind of excited. And the top's coming off soon, too.

I have curr flat tow mounts,I installed a rivnut and a shorter bolt on each one,I had the same problem.