TAG Flat Fender Flares

More for the function of covering more of the tire that is still kiing out of the side of the Jeep lol.

I have ready that the reason most go with plastic is because the plastic will give and break if pushed hard enough whereas metal type flares don't give....which is good, but what is happening with the pressure that would normally bend the flare? Is it causing more harm elsewhere?

All in all it seems to come down to personal preference as with anything.
Yes, that is a problem with steel flares, if you hit something, the pressure is transferred to the body of the vehicle causing damage...So, yes, what you're describing with plastic is a plus as far as hitting something.

Reactions: Coastiehog
Installed bushwacker flat flares today, pretty easy but now I know what everyone is talking about "once you get the originals off" dang that could have been a better design!! I have some good gray stock flares if anyone wants to pay shipping. (Little faded)

IMG_1168.JPG

IMG_1169.JPG

Installed bushwacker flat flares today, pretty easy but now I know what everyone is talking about "once you get the originals off" dang that could have been a better design!! I have some good gray stock flares if anyone wants to pay shipping. (Little faded)
Love it!!!
This is on my winter mods list. Looking the list i saw this one jump the line!
Looks pretty Sweet!!!

Reactions: DWLJ

Are they Rubicon or Sahara flares or a regular TJ flare (the Rubicon/Sahara flares are 1" wider than the flares from a sport/X/SE model)? And where in California are you at?

Reactions: Fouledplugs
Has anyone bought these? Obviously I've read through all of the Amazon reviews and they're mostly positive so long as the reviewer wasn't expecting bushwhacker quality.
I'm interested in these (obviously) and the more reviews the better. They're on ebay for $185 and one seller agreed to sell them for $175 shipped.
I'd particularly like to know how the LED's work and whether I'll need resistors (do you always when switching?).