Team LJ: TJ Fest 2021

TeamLJ: 1 jeep casualty today, so we are looking for 2 seats to ride along on top of the world tomorrow. Please message me or let @Dino - KX6D know.

OK someone needs to spill the beans..... WTF happened and where are the pictures???
Those of us not there need a FIX and we're Jones'n REALLY really bad...

We have faith in you, just not in ourselves! ;)

I'm gunna need a co-driver so you can get GREAT video from in the rig.

TeamLJ: 1 jeep casualty today, so we are looking for 2 seats to ride along on top of the world tomorrow. Please message me or let @Dino - KX6D know.
Hey Lauren, I've got one spare front seat if you or your Dad are interested (the back was removed for tools and miscellaneous stuff).

I'll be at the trail head @ 0845 am Entrada Bluffs road.

WEDNESDAY BREAKFAST!
We are meeting at the Moab Diner at 9:00am on Wednesday before heading out for an easy day on Potash Rd. The day will end early early afternoon giving you plenty of time to catch up on laundry, shopping, etc. Then Team LJ will be hosting a party Wednesday evening at Casa de LJ.

So take a break, sleep in, join us for breakfast, run a simple scenic trail including Shafer Switchbacks, take care of some personal things and join us for a social gathering later that night!

Moab Diner (click link)

View attachment 247278
We’ll be joining! I’ll give all you “LJ” (not a real thing) guys some lessons on cargo management with my standard-wheelbase TJ. Two kids, a wife, tools, a compressor, lunch, radios, 3 or 4 board games, maps, a couple gallons of water, and enough snacks to sustain the whole group for several days.

We’ll be joining! I’ll give all you “LJ” (not a real thing) guys some lessons on cargo management with my standard-wheelbase TJ. Two kids, a wife, tools, a compressor, lunch, radios, 3 or 4 board games, maps, a couple gallons of water, and enough snacks to sustain the whole group for several days.
I started calling your Jeep the “TJ Limited”, it gets a laugh like a fifth of the time 😅

edit: not “your” Jeep that you specifically own, just any non-unlimited TJ!

Teach me your ways, packing camping by myself with no backseat is not easy in my TJ Limited