Texas Texas Jeepers!

No problem KCsTJ It doesn't look like this Friday will work out for a bunch of us after all. Hopefully we can wheel Hidden Falls on the 28th. It may not be a full day of wheeling for some of us that day.

But...

I'm just throwing this out there. Maybe we could start wheeling Sat, (Get out there whenever you can) camp out that night and do some more wheeling sunday morning? What do you guys think about that? @Blackoutt @JMT @TrooperJosh @Kyle_W @jchadscud @KCsTJ

Reactions: KCsTJ
No problem KCsTJ It doesn't look like this Friday will work out for a bunch of us after all. Hopefully we can wheel Hidden Falls on the 28th. It may not be a full day of wheeling for some of us that day.

But...

I'm just throwing this out there. Maybe we could start wheeling Sat, (Get out there whenever you can) camp out that night and do some more wheeling sunday morning? What do you guys think about that? @Blackoutt @JMT @TrooperJosh @Kyle_W @jchadscud @KCsTJ
I can go Saturdays, but I have to go to work Sunday mornings. I can wheel later in the day though, on Saturdays, and I think they have some night wheeling on some weekends.

Jeez tapatalk sucks at alerting me.
JMT if I am awol for more than a day and you guys ask a question text me man lol!
I prefer saturday wheeling so if I break anything I have sunday to rig something together

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Reactions: JMT
I can go Saturdays, but I have to go to work Sunday mornings. I can wheel later in the day though, on Saturdays, and I think they have some night wheeling on some weekends.
JMT if I am awol for more than a day and you guys ask a question text me man lol!
I prefer saturday wheeling so if I break anything I have sunday to rig something together

Alright, lets plan for the 28th. We will figure out times once we get closer to the date.

Alright, I’ll text away, 28th bro!

I’m in, @Blackoutt and @b0xcar are in. We all have very similar setups, so a very good match.

@Kyle_W , @TrooperJosh, @KCsTJ, @jchadscud ? What’s the lowdown? Hidden Falls, early AM, maybe 9’ish? B0xcar will be 11’ish, so much for locals!! ;)
I might be earlier. I will need to peel away about 430 or 5 at the latest. Have a scheduled dinner with the neighbors.

I might be earlier. I will need to peel away about 430 or 5 at the latest. Have a scheduled dinner with the neighbors.
Sounds good, we will have been there since early. We're going to stay on Lake Buchanan the night before, so we'll be 45 minutes from HF. Probably try to show up around 9'ish. When you get there let me know and while you air down we'll come back to Area A or whatever that is and hook up.

I am going to try, what with busy @work, and behind due to weather and a funeral, but the TJ is running better than ever so I'm going to try, ugh :)
Out-of-towner Q: I'm confused, is it Marble Falls or Hidden Falls ?? Or both?

I am going to try, what with busy @work, and behind due to weather and a funeral, but the TJ is running better than ever so I'm going to try, ugh :)
Hidden Falls is an offroad park. The full name is Hidden Falls Adventure Park. It is located 7 miles west of Marble Falls on 1431. Cost is $25/driver/day. $5/passenger.

We're getting rain now in Fredericksburg, which is great, not sure about Hidden Falls area. @b0xcar . If so, we'll be having some mud to deal with...creek bottoms, just like last time out, slippy slidey boys, otherwise, typical loose rock and limestone ledges through dry creek beds and up mountains

@JMT nailed it. There is also a Hidden Falls Golf Course! (Just to confuse you a little more)

It is raining now but still a couple days for it to dry out some. I don't think it will be as wet as it was last trip out.