Texas Texas Jeepers!

At the closing table yesterday I was looking at the Original Title. It had a ladies name on it.
I bet she kept it in the garage Chad

If the front windows aren’t tinted, you can look for fading on the top of the interior door panels. Based on the outside, I’d say it was safe from the elements all its life!

Reactions: KCsTJ
You are correct! There was no fading whatsoever :)
Yeah, I’m not up close and personal, but it’s a gem. Do you have it in your possession?

Yeah, I’m not up close and personal, but it’s a gem. Do you have it in your possession?
No but the loan underwriters have all the documents and my first fone call in the morning will be the nice loan officer telling me yay or nay. If it's yay I get it tomorrow :)
If it's nay I have a plan B ;)

Reactions: JMT
Yes I was wondering about that Brad.

I heard a rumor that OPDA might be covered under a factory recall, not sure yet but all I have to do is pull in any jeep dealership with the VIN and they can look it up.
Did you replace your OPDA @Blackoutt?
Its not covered
To Jeep "nothings wrong, OPDA killing the engine is normal"

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: KCsTJ
It’s finally time! Oct 13 @ Hidden Falls. Who’s in? Be there or be square. I’ll be there.

@Blackoutt
@b0xcar
@KCsTJ
@Kyle_W
@jchadscud
@TrooperJosh
@Cisco Kid
EDIT: @Baird, welcome. Nice to see another TX Jeeper on here. N Texas is a ways but we’d love to have you!
And any newcomers or folks I missed, please tag them

We’ll be doing some tough trails, but there are usually bypasses. I’m set up well for recovery. Hope you can make it out

JMT

Last edited:
Ugh, my Sport threw P431 code, again, after I replaced both O2 sensors on that bank(2).
That means the bank 2 precat is bad.

Getting the precats replaced this week before wheeling on the 13th will be a challenge because I have to wait on shipping plus the straight pipe must be welded to the existing pipe so that means a trip to the muffler shop as well, ugh.
Bad timing, i.hope I can get this done before Friday, ugh