Texas Texas Jeepers!

Anyone signed up for Oct 13 @ Marble Falls.... I've got a recurring pre cat code on bank 2 that I thought I had fixed with o2 sensors but it came back. But I may have found a fix today.
If the engine code will stay away tomorrow I'll start the drive on Friday as is my customary procedure. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Blackout
Anyone signed up for Oct 13 @ Marble Falls.... I've got a recurring pre cat code on bank 2 that I thought I had fixed with o2 sensors but it came back. But I may have found a fix today.
If the engine code will stay away tomorrow I'll start the drive on Friday as is my customary procedure. :)

What are you guys planning on the 13th?

Hey, why don't you bring the 97? It's not as nice as the 05 and it's got more clearance at this present time. It will probably be pretty muddy. I don't want you messing up your new Jeep. If you come, that is. Give yourself some time to get the 05 built up

Reactions: b0xcar
It's about time!
Yeah, I know, right! We’re way overdue for a run. I’ve added my JCR Crusader Rock Sliders, Lunchbox Locker and got my Spare Tire all set up. It’s time to wheel!

What is wrong with you other Texans. I have a right to ask, “What gives?” Come on. We’ve been planning this since August.

Reactions: KCsTJ and b0xcar
Been waiting to see if I could make it, but can’t. Need to be in the Dallas area over the weekend.

Mud and Hell don’t sound like two things my Jeep wants to see anyway! Ha!

Reactions: KCsTJ
Been waiting to see if I could make it, but can’t. Need to be in the Dallas area over the weekend.

Mud and Hell don’t sound like two things my Jeep wants to see anyway! Ha!
Ah hell! Not with that nice detail job! I promise you won’t get a scratch!

We’ll miss you bro.

Someday I’ll make it down there! Hopefully when it’s still good temps and a little drier!

Definitely want to get some good videos of you guys having fun!

Reactions: KCsTJ
Someday I’ll make it down there! Hopefully when it’s still good temps and a little drier!

Definitely want to get some good videos of you guys having fun!
Meh, it won’t be any fun. But I’m just trying to make you feel better.

You guys up for FM TRO? Slither? Penthouse? U-Joint Breaker?

I just bought my '06 LJ in September and I just recently found Hidden Falls and really want to go sometime and meet some other Jeeps in Texas. I don't think I can make it this weekend unfortunately. This is new for me, I'm use to classic cars and lowered trucks which I still have both of. We'll see how it goes. I bought it with 2.5" lift and I just put wheels/tires on it.

Reactions: KCsTJ and JMT
I just bought my '06 LJ in September and I just recently found Hidden Falls and really want to go sometime and meet some other Jeeps in Texas. I don't think I can make it this weekend unfortunately. This is new for me, I'm use to classic cars and lowered trucks which I still have both of. We'll see how it goes. I bought it with 2.5" lift and I just put wheels/tires on it.
Cool. We’d love to have an LJ along.What size tires did you put on it?

Reactions: mopar_tx