Texas Texas Jeepers!

Had a nice little run yesterday at Hidden Falls. @Bob in Texas and I met up with wheeling buddy Nate and his XJ. We took the park road up to the back fence line and worked parts of North Pole. There is a nice "little" ledge on North Pole between Green Horn and Green Horn 2. Bob finally did it!

View attachment 91028

We then made a run down through Wet and Wild.

View attachment 91032

View attachment 91033

We played around a little at Dino Falls. Proceeded to run more trails... Royal Gorge, Green Horn 2, Green Horn, Boss Hog, Green Mile, Revenge and Rocky.

Here is a short video of the day.

What an awesome day for wheeling! Beautiful weather, really cool trails, and great peeps! Thanks for the pics and video b0xcar look forward to our next outing can't wait!

Think I saw it here but maybe it was on Facebook - is anyone planning Big Bend over Memorial Day?
Ya I was talking to a few people about going there for Memorial Day weekend and the one guy started a Facebook group to see who’s going. I found out after the fact I’m going to Ireland the week before so I’m not going to be able to make the trip now. U just reminded me I forgot to tel him about it. They may still go without us, I’m not sure

@Bob in Texas, I’m going to see if I can get my wife to go, if so I’ll do it. My problem is she bought a Morkie (aka tiny dog 🐶 that is so picky an eater we can’t get it to eat). She also possibly broke her toe too. We’ll know in the morning! 😞 I’ll be in touch

@Bob in Texas, I’m going to see if I can get my wife to go, if so I’ll do it. My problem is she bought a Morkie (aka tiny dog 🐶 that is so picky an eater we can’t get it to eat). She also possibly broke her toe too. We’ll know in the morning! 😞 I’ll be in touch
Ok, hope her toe isn’t broken makes it tough to get around for sure, ouch! Let me know, thanks.

JMT hope things are good and I hope your wife’s toe is on the mend and her new pup is eating better. How are things looking for this weekend at Trees? Have you heard from anyone else?

JMT hope things are good and I hope your wife’s toe is on the mend and her new pup is eating better. How are things looking for this weekend at Trees? Have you heard from anyone else?
Heard from no one else. Here's an idea. Memorial Day at Wolf Caves? Tim is up for it. Monday AM, exact time TBD.

Wife's toe is broke and puppy is eating better but not good! Crazy dog.

• Sad
Reactions: b0xcar
It would be a little drive for you Bob (really worth it!). We could meet here in town and head out together to Wolf Caves. Another option is to meet at Fuzzy's corner if it's better for you to travel Hwy 29. Fuzzy's corner is at the intersection at 1431 and 29.

Reactions: Bob in Texas
It would be a little drive for you Bob (really worth it!). We could meet here in town and head out together to Wolf Caves. Another option is to meet at Fuzzy's corner if it's better for you to travel Hwy 29. Fuzzy's corner is at the intersection at 1431 and 29.
If you wanna meet up at Fuzzys I’m good with that, I’ll probably trailer my rig. I think one of us should have where with all to trailer just in case somebody breaks something !🙃 let me know when y’all have plans firmed up.

Reactions: JMT and b0xcar
I’m getting excited! Anyone else game for Wolf Caves Memorial Day, May 27?
D074A0F0-BD81-49BE-9398-3FDE5C973270.png