Texas Texas Jeepers!

This may be my last run in the Hill Country boys.

• Sad
Reactions: b0xcar
BFG sponsored an event at the Bridgeport OHV Park. Over 500 jeeps. I was hoping to win a set of tires, but nope not today...
20190608_115900.jpg

Attempted to take pics of jeeps but this attractive young lady seemed to be in the way..
20190608_141948.jpg

Very little @boxcar ... it's lots of trails, still lots of mud holes to drive around and they warned us some were deep so I kept things tame and took no chances since it was my first time at this place, with no winch or wheel buddy.
It was fun, over 700 jeepers and 500+ jeeps 😊

20190608_123904.jpg

....mostly JKs!

Reactions: b0xcar and JMT
Very little @boxcar ... it's lots of trails, still lots of mud holes to drive around and they warned us some were deep so I kept things tame and took no chances since it was my first time at this place, with no winch or wheel buddy.
It was fun, over 700 jeepers and 500+ jeeps 😊

View attachment 98450
....mostly JKs!
JK’s dime a dozen, TJ’s a rare commodity!

Reactions: b0xcar and KCsTJ
Last edited:
Texas Jeepers

@Bob in Texas, @Kris M, and myself are planning a trip Friday the 7th at Hidden Falls Adventure Park. Meet up at 9am when the park opens. Post here if you're interested in joining us and we will put you on the list.

@Blackoutt
@KCsTJ
@Y2K Heep
@Kyle_W
@ErikOffroad
@Jeepers-n-Creepers
@K0LCB
@GRIZZLY1
@TJ Hunnicutt
@softballnrd27
@M35A2

Saturday could also be an option if Friday does not work for you. We will confirm by Thursday.
b0xcar, Friday would be the 6th. Saturday would be the 7th. Trying not to confuse you!;)

Reactions: b0xcar