Texas Texas Jeepers!

Should be a blast. We will miss you. Did you make that 4x4 club meeting or is it coming up soon?
It was ok. Mostly some old guys who know their rigs. Mostly CJ’s. One JKU. Land Use issues. Trails opening. New OHV parks being discussed in N ID, but not open yet. Then just talked about the local OHV park. Mostly sandy hill climbs, mud in spring, ice in winter. They do snow runs too. Several had dedicated trail rigs. Others running on 33’s. Nice guys

No can do Friday...not enough time. I have requested Thursday and Friday off from work to try to get the long list of must-do's done before Saturday so my Teej is trail ready(ish) then. Let me know if we can reschedule for Sat!

@JMT, I am soooo bummed that I never got to wheel with you before you left. Hope things are going well and that you can set up some great rides in your new local in the future!

No can do Friday...not enough time. I have requested Thursday and Friday off from work to try to get the long list of must-do's done before Saturday so my Teej is trail ready(ish) then. Let me know if we can reschedule for Sat!

@JMT, I am soooo bummed that I never got to wheel with you before you left. Hope things are going well and that you can set up some great rides in your new local in the future!
I’m bummed to man! Thank you for the good wishes. If I can get a great trail app I think I can set up some great runs here. For awhile I want to follow the old guys and learn the WA ropes!

Keep TX interesting for me! Miss several of you. You know who you are.

It was ok. Mostly some old guys who know their rigs. Mostly CJ’s. One JKU. Land Use issues. Trails opening. New OHV parks being discussed in N ID, but not open yet. Then just talked about the local OHV park. Mostly sandy hill climbs, mud in spring, ice in winter. They do snow runs too. Several had dedicated trail rigs. Others running on 33’s. Nice guys
Did they like your jeep? Has anyone up there called your tj 'bad a*s' yet ? 🤣

I have a sticking caliper and intermittent starting issues at the moment :-( so I don't think I'm ready to roll the dice heading out there this weekend. Next time!

Just checking in to see if we’re gonna make a run in the morning and who all will be able to make it. Let me know. Looks like a small group so far.

Did they like your jeep? Has anyone up there called your tj 'bad a*s' yet ? 🤣
On Thursday a small four door car full of teenagers pulled up next to me at a convenient store. A young girl yelled out, “I love your Jeep!” My wife said, “I do too!”

So I’m moving back to New York. Tomorrow and Saturday and Sunday next weekend will be the last days I will be able to go wheeling. I’m gonna be at hidden falls definitely tomorrow and I’m not sure what day next weekend.