Texas Texas Jeepers!

So I’m moving back to New York. Tomorrow and Saturday and Sunday next weekend will be the last days I will be able to go wheeling. I’m gonna be at hidden falls definitely tomorrow and I’m not sure what day next weekend.
Ill write you a excuse note to get out of going back north if you need me to!

Reactions: KCsTJ
Ya. My wife got a new job. I’ll be down here till probably February, but I need my wife’s truck to tow a trailer so she’s taking my Jeep up in 3 weeks. I may go buy a cheap dirt bike or something though

I could take her jl out potentially but it has the wrong number of doors. I don’t really want to damage it too much either

Last edited:
Ya. My wife got a new job. I’ll be down here till probably February, but I need my wife’s truck to tow a trailer so she’s taking my Jeep up in 3 weeks. I may go buy a cheap dirt bike or something though

I could take her jl out potentially but it has the wrong number of doors. I don’t really want to damage it too much either
Have her take the JL out of state. You would have much more fun with the TJ while she is gone. The weather will be perfect through Feb. My kind of wheeling weather.

Have her take the JL out of state. You would have much more fun with the TJ while she is gone. The weather will be perfect through Feb. My kind of wheeling weather.
Can’t do that. I need her 3500 pound tow rating for a boat.
Wish u could keep the tj down here thought. Here’s a pic from the weekend

7C9E3C27-E39F-4B75-A25D-BBA202BECE8C.jpeg

F63F1511-9E64-4819-9762-5361C0579989.jpeg

b0xcar and myself are looking at Friday 10/11 or Sunday 10/13 for a day at Hidden Falls in Marble Falls if anyone is interested in wheeling one of these two days chime in. Thanks, Bob

I will try my best to get the beast back together before Sunday! I'd really like to wheel in it a bit rather than just wrenching on it 🤪 .
Got to get new front axle shafts in and installed, new ball joints, new tie-rod end, new steering knuckles, probably some other stuff I'm forgetting.

So huge plot twist. The relocation company is moving are boat now. My wife is taking her jl to New York. And I will now be down here till around February with my tj. So I’m gonna try and make it out Sunday. Hopefully we don’t need my winch because it’s covered in fluid film!

So huge plot twist. The relocation company is moving are boat now. My wife is taking her jl to New York. And I will now be down here till around February with my tj. So I’m gonna try and make it out Sunday. Hopefully we don’t need my winch because it’s covered in fluid film!
That sounds good, hope you can make it out.

Wonderful! Park opens at 8am Sunday. We will meet up there around that time. Hope to see you there!