Texas Texas Jeepers!

Surprising you didn’t gain anything did they have to shim it?

Have the answer to why the front axle was so jerky it was on the verge of complete failure. Makes my timing for the re-gear very worth while now
When he went to pull it,it just fell out also why the leak developed on the last outing it took out the seals.

• Wow
Reactions: b0xcar
Glad it didn't go out while we were hard at it! When are you going to be up and running?

Should have it back next week which works fine I have to take it easy for a few days anyway I had carpal tunnel surgery yesterday

Hope u have a speedy recovery there kris.
I got a busy schedule this upcoming month anyway. I think the soonest I could probably get out to hidden falls would be December 7th. Let me know what works for u guys

Should have it back next week which works fine I have to take it easy for a few days anyway I had carpal tunnel surgery yesterday
Best wishes for getting both paws back in the game ASAP!
Had a mild run-in with carpet funnel :) a few years back but, fortunately, was able to get past it by just wearing a brace at night for a while.

Best wishes for getting both paws back in the game ASAP!
Had a mild run-in with carpet funnel :) a few years back but, fortunately, was able to get past it by just wearing a brace at night for a while.

Thanks
I’d did the first one in July and it healed fairly quick this time seems to be even a little better.

You get your Jeep back together?

Nope...was out of town for two weeks so jack spit got done :( It's still sulking in the driveway, unable to feel it's front toes.
1572229896321.png

Actually, on that subject, I was just going to post a question to the forum about where to get Spicer ball joints :unsure: .

Nope...was out of town for two weeks so jack spit got done :( It's still sulking in the driveway, unable to feel it's front toes.
View attachment 122055

Actually, on that subject, I was just going to post a question to the forum about where to get Spicer ball joints :unsure: .
[/QUOTE
View attachment 122055

Amazon has them.

Reactions: TJ Hunnicutt
Heading to Moab!
What?! Man, wish I were going. How many are going? What trains are y’all planning? I’d do Hell’s for sure. It’s very fun, take the hard lines if your comfortable

Reactions: Bob in Texas
What?! Man, wish I were going. How many are going? What trains are y’all planning? I’d do Hell’s for sure. It’s very fun, take the hard lines if your comfortable
Load up we will meet you there!
I’ll write you a note to get out of work and for the wife!

Oh man what a day, finished installing fenders on my wife's JK, got the LJ prep and loaded, and got all the tires air checked and truck fueled up. Now I gotta pack some clothes and get ready to take off in the morning. We are really looking forward to this trip!