Texas Texas Jeepers!

Wade H

Supporting Member
I knew better than to try to schedule something without talking to the boss (my wife).
My daughter is having a baby party thing that Sunday.
EVERYONE knew about it but me, apparently. :mad:

Ya'll have fun.. I'll try to catch up with you in June.
My weekends are packed thru Memorial Day.

Bob - Big Bend was awesome. The park trails area very tame, but we were able to jump on some more technical stuff about 10 miles north of Terlingua. BIG Hills and some mountains.

• Sad
Reactions: b0xcar

Bob in Texas

TJ Enthusiast
I knew better than to try to schedule something without talking to the boss (my wife).
My daughter is having a baby party thing that Sunday.
EVERYONE knew about it but me, apparently. :mad:

Ya'll have fun.. I'll try to catch up with you in June.
My weekends are packed thru Memorial Day.

Bob - Big Bend was awesome. The park trails area very tame, but we were able to jump on some more technical stuff about 10 miles north of Terlingua. BIG Hills and some mountains.
Hey Wade sounds like y’all had a great time out in Big Bend. I’ve heard that the state park has better Jeep trails, we’re wanting to check those out sometime. Wish you were able to make this coming weekend run.

SecondChanceTJ

Leaky Jeep
Supporting Member
Weather’s still not looking good this weekend. If I go, I’ll be tent camping, and I don’t like camping or wheeling in the rain. If the weather clears up I’ll go, but if not I’ll sit this one out.

Bob in Texas

TJ Enthusiast
Looks like the wife and I are gonna try and meet up with b0xcar on Monday Memorial Day for a half day run out at SWR. Driver meeting at 8am we’re gonna have to be off the trails by 2pm. If anyone would like to join us let us know.

JMT

The Jeep Guy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I can remember wheeling this park a few years back with @JMT . Fun little park that has some really good trails. Looking forward to this one.

Brown dust coming at you!
That’s right! I’ve got some video of you. Jack took us around. He was on that narrowed TJ on 40’s. He had only 5 slots on the grille. Are you guys going to Moab in 2022? If so, I want to make that happen

JMT

The Jeep Guy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Tim and I at SWR! Some other Jeep crap got in there. All part of the Journey!

C27BA91B-D575-4E8B-9E97-FC98F372DB8A.jpeg

C9D0C697-93F9-49CF-B7CA-C8E35E9C4680.jpeg

D0560F30-F46C-4E1D-B025-36D58A8710A8.jpeg

018A0B76-24C7-499C-B9BC-E4E283C86DF8.jpeg

B203575A-D525-4589-8265-70CF064E4E7C.jpeg

13FA157E-E3BE-43D8-84D2-FA94B3562086.jpeg

257BEB69-2167-433E-B09A-6CDBF31F5374.jpeg

73CF60F0-4295-49B0-A17F-17DF7437D0BD.jpeg

8CC5BBAA-D296-44F1-990A-64A0806A0441.jpeg

Bob in Texas

TJ Enthusiast
JMT, we're looking forward to wheeling at SWR, we've never been there and I've heard a lot about it. I have driven by there before and it looks like some really cool country. We're gonna plan a trip out to Moab looks like about Nov. 7 for a few days then down to Montecello and hit Canyonlands. Not sure if we will be making the April trip, but who knows. It's been fun keeping up with you and the boys builds, dang their getting all growed up! Looks like ya'll are doing well up there.

Reactions: JMT

Wade H

Supporting Member
Anyone up for a HF run this Saturday? ( I checked with my boss this time!! lol)
I'll be in the Day Use area in the AM, wheeling for a few hours, Back to Day Use for lunch (Grilled Hot Dogs!), then Wheeling a few more hours in the afternoon. Weather Permitting, of Course.

This will be a Day Run for me. Just FYI I'll have 1-2 boys with me ages 12 / 15.

Reactions: JMT

TJ Starting

Jeep or sleep
Supporting Member
Anyone up for a HF run this Saturday? ( I checked with my boss this time!! lol)
I'll be in the Day Use area in the AM, wheeling for a few hours, Back to Day Use for lunch (Grilled Hot Dogs!), then Wheeling a few more hours in the afternoon. Weather Permitting, of Course.

This will be a Day Run for me. Just FYI I'll have 1-2 boys with me ages 12 / 15.
Insult to injury! First of all I was not looking forward to this trip at all. Second, another forum member was wondering if I could help him a bit and I was looking forward to it, didnt work out because we're gone. And now that my rig is actually trail ready I'm gonna miss this one! :cry:

Hope it's a good time though!

• Sad
Reactions: SecondChanceTJ

Wade H

Supporting Member
Insult to injury! First of all I was not looking forward to this trip at all. Second, another forum member was wondering if I could help him a bit and I was looking forward to it, didnt work out because we're gone. And now that my rig is actually trail ready I'm gonna miss this one! :cry:

Hope it's a good time though!
Wish you could've made it. We will do it again!

Reactions: TJ Starting

b0xcar

TJ Enthusiast
I won't be able to make it. I blew my radiator, new one should be here friday and I hope to get it installed this weekend. I also have an appointment for some exhaust modification. These darn mods always lead to something else!

We are planning an Aug 1st run out there.

• Haha
Reactions: JMT and Tldelaney

Wade H

Supporting Member
I won't be able to make it. I blew my radiator, new one should be here friday and I hope to get it installed this weekend. I also have an appointment for some exhaust modification. These darn mods always lead to something else!

We are planning an Aug 1st run out there.
Hope the repairs go smooth. I'll try to make the 8/1 run as well.

if anyone else gets a wild-hair and wants to meet up. Come on out.