Texas Texas Jeepers!

I knew better than to try to schedule something without talking to the boss (my wife).
My daughter is having a baby party thing that Sunday.
EVERYONE knew about it but me, apparently. :mad:

Ya'll have fun.. I'll try to catch up with you in June.
My weekends are packed thru Memorial Day.

Bob - Big Bend was awesome. The park trails area very tame, but we were able to jump on some more technical stuff about 10 miles north of Terlingua. BIG Hills and some mountains.

• Sad
Reactions: b0xcar
I knew better than to try to schedule something without talking to the boss (my wife).
My daughter is having a baby party thing that Sunday.
EVERYONE knew about it but me, apparently. :mad:

Ya'll have fun.. I'll try to catch up with you in June.
My weekends are packed thru Memorial Day.

Bob - Big Bend was awesome. The park trails area very tame, but we were able to jump on some more technical stuff about 10 miles north of Terlingua. BIG Hills and some mountains.
Hey Wade sounds like y’all had a great time out in Big Bend. I’ve heard that the state park has better Jeep trails, we’re wanting to check those out sometime. Wish you were able to make this coming weekend run.

Weather’s still not looking good this weekend. If I go, I’ll be tent camping, and I don’t like camping or wheeling in the rain. If the weather clears up I’ll go, but if not I’ll sit this one out.

Looks like the wife and I are gonna try and meet up with b0xcar on Monday Memorial Day for a half day run out at SWR. Driver meeting at 8am we’re gonna have to be off the trails by 2pm. If anyone would like to join us let us know.

Reactions: JMT and Tob
I can remember wheeling this park a few years back with @JMT . Fun little park that has some really good trails. Looking forward to this one.

Brown dust coming at you!
That’s right! I’ve got some video of you. Jack took us around. He was on that narrowed TJ on 40’s. He had only 5 slots on the grille. Are you guys going to Moab in 2022? If so, I want to make that happen

Tim and I at SWR! Some other Jeep crap got in there. All part of the Journey!

C27BA91B-D575-4E8B-9E97-FC98F372DB8A.jpeg

C9D0C697-93F9-49CF-B7CA-C8E35E9C4680.jpeg

D0560F30-F46C-4E1D-B025-36D58A8710A8.jpeg

018A0B76-24C7-499C-B9BC-E4E283C86DF8.jpeg

B203575A-D525-4589-8265-70CF064E4E7C.jpeg

13FA157E-E3BE-43D8-84D2-FA94B3562086.jpeg

257BEB69-2167-433E-B09A-6CDBF31F5374.jpeg

73CF60F0-4295-49B0-A17F-17DF7437D0BD.jpeg

8CC5BBAA-D296-44F1-990A-64A0806A0441.jpeg

JMT, we're looking forward to wheeling at SWR, we've never been there and I've heard a lot about it. I have driven by there before and it looks like some really cool country. We're gonna plan a trip out to Moab looks like about Nov. 7 for a few days then down to Montecello and hit Canyonlands. Not sure if we will be making the April trip, but who knows. It's been fun keeping up with you and the boys builds, dang their getting all growed up! Looks like ya'll are doing well up there.

Reactions: TJTJ04 and JMT
Anyone up for a HF run this Saturday? ( I checked with my boss this time!! lol)
I'll be in the Day Use area in the AM, wheeling for a few hours, Back to Day Use for lunch (Grilled Hot Dogs!), then Wheeling a few more hours in the afternoon. Weather Permitting, of Course.

This will be a Day Run for me. Just FYI I'll have 1-2 boys with me ages 12 / 15.

Reactions: TJ Starting and JMT
Anyone up for a HF run this Saturday? ( I checked with my boss this time!! lol)
I'll be in the Day Use area in the AM, wheeling for a few hours, Back to Day Use for lunch (Grilled Hot Dogs!), then Wheeling a few more hours in the afternoon. Weather Permitting, of Course.

This will be a Day Run for me. Just FYI I'll have 1-2 boys with me ages 12 / 15.
Insult to injury! First of all I was not looking forward to this trip at all. Second, another forum member was wondering if I could help him a bit and I was looking forward to it, didnt work out because we're gone. And now that my rig is actually trail ready I'm gonna miss this one! :cry:

Hope it's a good time though!

• Sad
Reactions: Tob
Insult to injury! First of all I was not looking forward to this trip at all. Second, another forum member was wondering if I could help him a bit and I was looking forward to it, didnt work out because we're gone. And now that my rig is actually trail ready I'm gonna miss this one! :cry:

Hope it's a good time though!
Wish you could've made it. We will do it again!

Reactions: TJ Starting
I won't be able to make it. I blew my radiator, new one should be here friday and I hope to get it installed this weekend. I also have an appointment for some exhaust modification. These darn mods always lead to something else!

We are planning an Aug 1st run out there.

• Haha
Reactions: JMT and Tldelaney
I won't be able to make it. I blew my radiator, new one should be here friday and I hope to get it installed this weekend. I also have an appointment for some exhaust modification. These darn mods always lead to something else!

We are planning an Aug 1st run out there.
Hope the repairs go smooth. I'll try to make the 8/1 run as well.

if anyone else gets a wild-hair and wants to meet up. Come on out.

Reactions: b0xcar and Tob
Anyone up for some wheeling this weekend? I'm thinking about hitting up Hidden Falls if I can find someone to wheel with. If I go, I'll be arriving late Friday and leaving sometime Monday.

I decided to go. I'll be getting there Friday night and wheeling all day Saturday and Sunday and leaving sometime Sunday evening. My dad is tagging along in his stock-ish Tacoma, but he'll take co-pilot in the TJ when we do the harder stuff. If anyone else here would like to join, please do! The more the merrier.

Reactions: FJQue
I decided to go. I'll be getting there Friday night and wheeling all day Saturday and Sunday and leaving sometime Sunday evening. My dad is tagging along in his stock-ish Tacoma, but he'll take co-pilot in the TJ when we do the harder stuff. If anyone else here would like to join, please do! The more the merrier.
I'll be there on Sunday if I get my DS by Saturday. I'm sure @Bob in Texas could probably make it also.

Reactions: Tob
I Went to Bridgeport a while ago, dry. So not much mud, mostly winding trails through the woods, less rocks. But I can see how it could be a bog if it had rained at all. I gotta find some people up here to wheel with when COVID is over.
Did you ever get to Barnwell Mountain? I’m in Dallas as well looking for some local folks

Reactions: TJ Starting