Texas Texas Jeepers!

What day are you looking at?
I wonder if sometime around the New Year. My mom will be here. She’s been wanting to go. Jan 2 or 3? Wonder if they’re open. I could do Wolf Caves those days

Jan 2nd/3rd wouldn't work for me. :( I'm good for Sats afternoons and anytime on Sundays/Mondays usually.
Maybe Jan 1, Mon, then. I’ll start looking ahead.

Here is Hidden Falls holiday schedule

48314839_1727369784058575_2402038151951417344_n.jpg

Reactions: b0xcar
I’m sure we could get in at WC on Dec 31, sorry for getting the date wrong. But I’m not sure the family would like that idea. I’ll see if I can swing it...

Yeah, it snowed in Spokane the day we left and it finally got here this morning, a light dusting, enough for the kids to quickly put together a dirty snowman. I thought I’d be nice and bring some back to TX. It was beautiful there, about 3”. Very likely we’ll be going, sad to say. One of those situations where I don’t have any real reasons to say no, but very hard to say yes. We’ll talk more, but it looks like God is giving us the change we need. We’ve been very frustrated here for 3-4 years. Our ministry seems to have lost its effectiveness. This is very hard, there are many people here we love and who love us. We wouldn’t be going for financial gain. It will take a pay cut. House is going on the market in January. Realtor came out yesterday. Prospective sales price looks like it should be good. I hope to get into a house there buying outright and put some back for the older years. Home ownership would be nice...Not 100% sure on all this yet though, so stay with me on this one...

Reactions: KCsTJ
Well, lookie there, HF is open. There’s not going to be any mud is there? LOL

Reactions: KCsTJ
I’m sure we could get in at WC on Dec 31, sorry for getting the date wrong. But I’m not sure the family would like that idea. I’ll see if I can swing it...

Yeah, it snowed in Spokane the day we left and it finally got here this morning, a light dusting, enough for the kids to quickly put together a dirty snowman. I thought I’d be nice and bring some back to TX. It was beautiful there, about 3”. Very likely we’ll be going, sad to say. One of those situations where I don’t have any real reasons to say no, but very hard to say yes. We’ll talk more, but it looks like God is giving us the change we need. We’ve been very frustrated here for 3-4 years. Our ministry seems to have lost its effectiveness. This is very hard, there are many people here we love and who love us. We wouldn’t be going for financial gain. It will take a pay cut. House is going on the market in January. Realtor came out yesterday. Prospective sales price looks like it should be good. I hope to get into a house there buying outright and put some back for the older years. Home ownership would be nice...Not 100% sure on all this yet though, so stay with me on this one...
Glad you guys had a good trip. Would hate to see you leave the Hill Country but sometimes we need a little change. Looking forward to hearing more about your current situation.

Well, lookie there, HF is open. There’s not going to be any mud is there? LOL
I am up for anything that works for you and anyone else that would like to join us. There may be a little mud in some spots... it has been pretty muddy lately out there.

Reactions: JMT
I’ll be home for Xmas until the 30th then need a weekend or two to get my new setup on, but down to plan an outing mid-late Jan.
What are you doing to your rig?

Yep! Also adding JKS quick discos and a Savvy shifter linkage. Already thinking about selling the 32s for 33s and adding the 1.25in body lift but we will cross that bridge in the new year
Ooh, that would be a big step. Very capable build I see coming together here! Nice!

Reactions: Y2K Heep
Glad you guys had a good trip. Would hate to see you leave the Hill Country but sometimes we need a little change. Looking forward to hearing more about your current situation.

I am up for anything that works for you and anyone else that would like to join us. There may be a little mud in some spots... it has been pretty muddy lately out there.

Presently trying to farm-out enough mod-work to @JMT, on my rig, so that the steady stream of business sways him into staying in the Hilly Country:)