Texas Texas Jeepers!

Anyone up for a wheelin trip to Katemcy Rocks?

March 29 (1:00 p.m.) – March 31 (noon), 2019
W. E. Rock Rockcrawling (Open Event)

World Extreme Rockcrawling is coming back to Katemcy! Come see some of the best in the business do amazing things with their buggies. Then go try out your own skills on the Rocks. W. E. Rock will have their rock crawling event going on AND we will have open wheeling as well. W. E. Rock details at https://www/facebook.com/werocklive/
I will be starting my vacation that weekend! Unfortunately, I will be leaving the state. I won't be able to make this event.

• Sad
Reactions: JMT
Anyone up for a wheelin trip to Katemcy Rocks?

March 29 (1:00 p.m.) – March 31 (noon), 2019
W. E. Rock Rockcrawling (Open Event)

World Extreme Rockcrawling is coming back to Katemcy! Come see some of the best in the business do amazing things with their buggies. Then go try out your own skills on the Rocks. W. E. Rock will have their rock crawling event going on AND we will have open wheeling as well. W. E. Rock details at https://www/facebook.com/werocklive/

Corrected link: https://www.facebook.com/werocklive/

Trees Ranch near Leakey. Anyone good for these dates. This one could be tough.

I may go. Are you going @JMT?
IDK, after I posted I looked at my calendar and the only one I could make is May 24, 25 or overnight it and do both.

I can do the Katemcy Rocks on March 30 as long as I don't break something on my rig.

There's also a Wounded Warriors trip some time in May ?, I overheard a conversation my last wheeling trip.
I have no particulars at this time 😐
I just looked that one up, it's at Wolf Caves this weekend, February 15-18. I could go on Fri for a few hours, but I've got to leave town on Saturday for an overnighter.

IDK, after I posted I looked at my calendar and the only one I could make is May 24, 25 or overnight it and do both.

I can do the Katemcy Rocks on March 30 as long as I don't break something on my rig.
I might be able to get there late on the 25th. I would be good for a Sunday and Monday run.

I would probably like to go to the event on March 29th. Will have to see and make sure I don’t have plans leading up to it. Let me know if anyone is going to hf in the meantime. Idk if I want to go wheeling next weekend or not

Reactions: b0xcar and JMT
Wheelers For The Wounded has their fundraiser this weekend at Wolf Caves. There will be an auction Saturday night for a lot of great prizes. The big event May 3-5 is at Hidden Falls. If you would like to participate in that event as a Trail-Guide/Tail-Gunner, spotter or some of our other spots please get with me and I can see what I can make happen. Both of these events are going to be great so please come out and support a great cause.

Reactions: KCsTJ and b0xcar
Wheelers For The Wounded has their fundraiser this weekend at Wolf Caves. There will be an auction Saturday night for a lot of great prizes. The big event May 3-5 is at Hidden Falls. If you would like to participate in that event as a Trail-Guide/Tail-Gunner, spotter or some of our other spots please get with me and I can see what I can make happen. Both of these events are going to be great so please come out and support a great cause.
I'll be at Moab, or I'd love to serve in some spot.

Reactions: b0xcar
I would probably like to go to the event on March 29th. Will have to see and make sure I don’t have plans leading up to it. Let me know if anyone is going to hf in the meantime. Idk if I want to go wheeling next weekend or not
Let me know if you decide to head out to HF next weekend. I don't think I have anything planned. I can be out there around 11am. HF is easy for me to attend since I live in MF.