Texas Texas Jeepers!

Reactions: JMT
I wont be able to make it. I will be in G-town this weekend after work. SWR has some pretty good wheeling, you should definitely go if you can. I would like to get back out there again sometime.
No problem short notice I’ll be going Saturday maybe can catch up with Wade H.
Anyone else that wants to go sign in opens at 7:30.

No problem short notice I’ll be going Saturday maybe can catch up with Wade H.
Anyone else that wants to go sign in opens at 7:30.

We are heading up this afternoon. I'll look for you tomorrow at the sign up / Driver's meeting (8:30).

There's a $5.00 fee per vehicle for day use of the camp ground (Meeting Place) and then the $40 trail fee for the weekend. (Passengers are free)

We are heading up this afternoon. I'll look for you tomorrow at the sign up / Driver's meeting (8:30).

There's a $5.00 fee per vehicle for day use of the camp ground (Meeting Place) and then the $40 trail fee for the weekend. (Passengers are free)

Sounds good.

Hey Tim, I've ruined 3 bolt extractors attempting to remove broken exhaust mani bolts on the SBC engines so things have slowed. Both Tjs running great!
I'm trying a new extractor this weekend, we will see..

Last edited:
Reactions: b0xcar and JMT
Great time at Stillwater ranch today got to catch up with fellow forum member
Wade H and his family great folks and really nice to meet you today. Hope we get to make another run in the near future.
Also thanks to SAJE for having awesome trail guides today.

Reactions: Tob
Great time at Stillwater ranch today got to catch up with fellow forum member
Wade H and his family great folks and really nice to meet you today. Hope we get to make another run in the near future.
Also thanks to SAJE for having awesome trail guides today.
Cool, I remember gping there. How were the trails? I enjoyed the rocky sections in the gorges/creek beds. Was it all grown up?

I can remember a trail called Pigeon Toe that was pretty cool. They sure do have some great trails there. Did you happen to get any pictures?
Didn’t get any pictures this trip Pigeon Toe was the first trail we ran. Did one level 5 trail got up it but had to work hard to get it done.

Reactions: JMT and b0xcar