Texas Texas Jeepers!

get ur self one of these and some small rocks!

image.jpg

Something tells me this Jeep May be Jeep of the month next month

• Wow
Reactions: TJ Starting
@Bob in Texas and I will be wheeling WolfCaves a week from today, possibly @Kris M as well.

*IMPORTANT*
You need to make a reservation if you are interested in this trip. WC will be limiting vehicles in the park. Sunday's are typically wide open as most people are packing up and leaving that day.

Wheeling trip at Wolf Caves
Sunday, May 17th
Meet at park 8am
Reserve your spot here
$20 reservation fee
$20 will also be paid upon entry
Limited spots available, reserve ASAP if you'd like to make this run.

@Blackoutt
@KCsTJ
@Y2K Heep
@Kyle_W
@K0LCB
@GRIZZLY1
@TJ Hunnicutt
@softballnrd27
@M35A2
@Wade H
@PNWxjtj
@Gregg1LE

Man, this is perfect timing, I just finished up the semester. I’d totally jump on this if I weren’t so far away. 6.5 hours is a long drive for just one day

Reactions: KCsTJ
@Bob in Texas and I will be wheeling WolfCaves a week from today, possibly @Kris M as well.

*IMPORTANT*
You need to make a reservation if you are interested in this trip. WC will be limiting vehicles in the park. Sunday's are typically wide open as most people are packing up and leaving that day.

Wheeling trip at Wolf Caves
Sunday, May 17th
Meet at park 8am
Reserve your spot here
$20 reservation fee
$20 will also be paid upon entry
Limited spots available, reserve ASAP if you'd like to make this run.

@Blackoutt
@KCsTJ
@Y2K Heep
@Kyle_W
@K0LCB
@GRIZZLY1
@TJ Hunnicutt
@softballnrd27
@M35A2
@Wade H
@PNWxjtj
@Gregg1LE
How difficult of trails are y’all planning to run? Trying to gauge if I would be able to keep up if I do decide to make my way out there

Reactions: FJQue
How difficult of trails are y’all planning to run? Trying to gauge if I would be able to keep up if I do decide to make my way out there
I’ve only been out there once before about a year ago. I didn’t think the trails were too tough. We were all on 33s, with you having a rubicon you should be fine. We only had one short trail that was a little tough but we made it through with not much damage.

Reactions: Tob
Here are some videos from our trips to Wolf Caves.

Mostly green trails here.

I believe @KCsTJ is on 32s here.

Here is a section on a yellow trail. Bar far our toughest trail. Took some time getting through this section of the trail, had to do some rock stacking. Couple dings here and there but it was a great challenge.

Here are some videos from our trips to Wolf Caves.

Mostly green trails here.

I believe @KCsTJ is on 32s here.

Here is a section on a yellow trail. Bar far our toughest trail. Took some time getting through this section of the trail, had to do some rock stacking. Couple dings here and there but it was a great challenge.

Man that’s so sweet I’m really ready for this!

Reactions: JMT and b0xcar
DAMN!!!! AGAIN!

I swear, every time I tear into some major mod/upgrade/repair on my TJ, a cool trip pops up here!
So, of course...
IMG_20200510_162851[1].jpg

Heck, with the 😷 thang going on and HF shut down, I figured it was a perfect time to dive into the "bedliner the interior" project. Shoulda known 😖. So, fine, I'll do this, you do that. I'm sure I'll have just as much fun 🙄.

On the good side, I'm hopin' that this will be my last project that'll put the the TJ on the injured-reserve list for a while and that I can just do mods that don't require any major down time; at least until the end of "the season".

Seriously, have a blast guys! It looks like it ought to be a good time. 🤘

Reactions: FJQue