Texas Texas Jeepers!

Had a great time out there. Perfect temperature with a breeze. Kris wasn’t able to make the trip so it was Bob and myself on this one.

We started off on International Highway and made our way down Snoopy Falls. Headed up Bronco Buster, Rocky and Penthouse. Had lunch at Wildcat under some trees. Mad our way down Revenge and finished the day on FM TRO.

Few pictures here but nothing spectacular.

View attachment 191049

View attachment 191052

View attachment 191050

View attachment 191051
Sweet! Looks like a great time had by all!

Last edited:
Hey guys. Anyone interested in a trip to Adventure Falls this weekend? I've gotta evacuate for hurricane Delta and I figure I might as well go somewhere fun this time 🤪. Thinking about tent camping there over the weekend. If anyone will also be there, let me know!

@b0xcar
@Kris M
@Bob in Texas
@Blackoutt
@KCsTJ
@Y2K Heep
@Kyle_W
@K0LCB
@GRIZZLY1
@TJ Hunnicutt
@softballnrd27
@M35A2
@Wade H
@PNWxjtj
@Gregg1LE
@Tarmijo94

The top 3 members on your list are currently at MOAB.
Hope you make it out there and enjoy yourself. Maybe we can do something in the future.

DF880C11-BDBD-477E-A365-2067702EF67D.jpeg

Hey guys. Anyone interested in a trip to Adventure Falls this weekend? I've gotta evacuate for hurricane Delta and I figure I might as well go somewhere fun this time 🤪. Thinking about tent camping there over the weekend. If anyone will also be there, let me know!

@b0xcar
@Kris M
@Bob in Texas
@Blackoutt
@KCsTJ
@Y2K Heep
@Kyle_W
@K0LCB
@GRIZZLY1
@TJ Hunnicutt
@softballnrd27
@M35A2
@Wade H
@PNWxjtj
@Gregg1LE
@Tarmijo94
Sorry you're being "run outa town".

Do you mean Hidden Falls Adventure Park? If so, you planning on being there Saturday and Sunday?

Sorry you're being "run outa town".

Do you mean Hidden Falls Adventure Park? If so, you planning on being there Saturday and Sunday?
No problem. It was kinda short notice since this trip was planned last minute 😅. Yeah I meant hidden falls. They are booked out so I’m camping at camp creek park right now and am planning on hitting hidden falls two out of the next three days and going mountain biking the other day.

Met up with @SecondChanceTJ at HF today and were running some nice trails, having a great old time, when we met up with a group from San Antonio (I believe we were on the North Peak at the time). They were pretty Gung Ho and the leader, Tom, was a very experienced driver and a great spotter. He spotted us down a pretty gnarly square-edge drop-off and, when he asked if we wanted to tag along with their group we were for it.
The rest of the day was spent mostly on 4 and 5 diamond trails and we had just too much fun! SecondChanceTJ will probably have a better idea of what trails we did 'cause I was not even looking at the map.
I don't have any pics but I've got a little video that I will put up probably tomorrow...right now, I got to get a shower and get this caleche dust of my bod.

Last edited:
Reactions: JMT, b0xcar and Tob
Spent this afternoon vacuuming and cleaning out the TJ...I swear that caleche dust is finer than Moon dust and gets everywhere.

Now I'm having some issues with my trail camera data...as in it's not reading at all 😖
I'll try to get some video I shot with my phone up.

It was a great time and I really enjoyed meeting and riding with @SecondChanceTJ and his friend Andrew who came along for the morning part of the ride (I hope I remembered his name right). SCTJ has a really nice rig and I totally envy the color! Everytime we stopped and got out for a while, when we went back to our Jeeps, I kept wanting to hop into his and just pretend it was mine :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: TJ Starting and Tob
Spent this afternoon vacuuming and cleaning out the TJ...I swear that caleche dust is finer than Moon dust and gets everywhere.

Now I'm having some issues with my trail camera data...as in it's not reading at all 😖

It was a great time and I really enjoyed meeting and riding with @SecondChanceTJ and his friend Andrew who came along for the morning part of the ride (I hope I remembered his name right). SCTJ has a really nice rig and I totally envy the color! Everytime we stopped and got out for a while, when we went back to our Jeeps, I kept wanting to hop into his and just pretend it was mine :whistle:
I also need to deep clean mine after riding around HF topless all weekend! I’m glad you came out to meet up! I probably wouldn’t have found the courage to venture onto the 4 and 5 difficulty trails on my own! 😅

You think Hidden Falls is bad on dust? Wait till you make that trip to MOAB. You ain't seen nothing yet!

We would have definitely met up with you guys to wheel had we been around. I think we might do something in November so maybe we could all get together then.

You think Hidden Falls is bad on dust? Wait till you make that trip to MOAB. You ain't seen nothing yet!

We would have definitely met up with you guys to wheel had we been around. I think we might do something in November so maybe we could all get together then.
That’s no kidding on the dust in Moab

I am in for sure.
Any advice on lodging is appreciated.
You can probably camp at Wolf Caves. Just call and ask. They have an area for RV’s and camping with bathrooms. Other than that, you’re at the mercy of the little old town of Mason!

Reactions: TJ Hunnicutt