That off-roading look!

Hap337

I love the look of my narrow flat fenders but dang if they don't flip every drop of moisture back up all over my Jeep! Washed it in the morning and by 4 o'clock it looked like this. Looks like I've been doing some off-roading, so that's cool I guess.
And I've decided to buy stock in windshield wiper fluid lol

20190204_111514.jpg

20190204_111528.jpg

I love the look of my narrow flat fenders but dang if they don't flip every drop of moisture back up all over my Jeep! Washed it in the morning and by 4 o'clock it looked like this. Looks like I've been doing some off-roading, so that's cool I guess.
And I've decided to buy stock in windshield wiper fluid lol

View attachment 75791

View attachment 75792
unfortunately this spray all over the Jeep also ends up in the air and on everyones windshield, blinding other drivers. A few states have fender laws specifically to improve safety. Eventually the DOT Highway Cops will pick up on this and do a fender compliance blitz.

Reactions: PCO6
What brand fenders are those? They do look sweet!
Even with my 35s and stock flares, I get some kick-up. But not THAT much 😁

Welp your pic just made up my mind. Gonna stick with my stock fenders and extensions.
Lol yeah definitely understand that decision. I'll live with the spray just because i love the look so much. Of course it is anti-Jeep to look at a puddle and think hmmm i better go around it!

Reactions: Red Dog
What brand fenders are those? They do look sweet!
Even with my 35s and stock flares, I get some kick-up. But not THAT much 😁
Not exactly sure. They were on it when I bought it. They look a lot like the EAG Armor fender flares tho, with the LED eagle

Reactions: KCNoDots
That, and slinging mud onto your windshield while you're wheelin, I ran out of washer fluid and had to stop and use bottled water to see where we were going!
Lol yeah the mud has caked on the back of my side mirror...and my arm while i had the window down one time

With the cops I wasn't as worried about the spray back on other vehicles as I was with the tiny blinker lights. Not everyone notices them on the road