The unfortunate JKU & JLU of the day thread

Same reason that shows like Kardashians and Naked and Dating are on the air. Because there's so many fucking idiots in the world that stupid shit sells.

Seriously, why is it that all the good TV shows and movies that make you actually think get cancelled after 1 season, yet those stupid reality shows go on for decades? Again, because the amount of idiots out there is far more than the amount of smart people.

Well, that's my opinion at least.
Well then I blame professional wrestling for starting it all

65975316_10162334188310221_6527788984939053056_o.jpg

Makes me glad I removed my 'if you can read this roll me over sticker' ...
Clearly they have not heard the saying Less is more

Oh yes, I've been seeing those stickers on a lot of Jeeps lately it seems!

There is one pretty close to this pos at the Jeep dealer down the street. First one I have seen here in nor cal I was hoping this look would stay in Florida [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately this hideous look has spread all the way across the U.S. faster than an STD at a college frat party. Even where I'm at in Salem, Oregon, I see these things almost daily.

• Haha
Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Unfortunately this hideous look has spread all the way across the U.S. faster than an STD at a college frat party. Even where I'm at in Salem, Oregon, I see these things almost daily.
They have made there way across the sea too ...lucky I have only seen a couple here.