The unfortunate JKU & JLU of the day thread

• Haha
Reactions: Kiwi TJ
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
That one wouldn’t take that much to unturd, let them keep the wheels and tires, stupid a$$ looking billet hooks, throw the 50 cal antenna as far as you can (the trick here is to warm up first), knock of $20k, and get rid of the limo tint. Really, who wheels with limo tint? Drug dealers, blind people, and Floridians.

The stupid fucking deep dish wheels with the rubber band tires... I just don't understand why this had to happen to Jeeps of all vehicles!?

Reactions: DrDmoney
The stupid fucking deep dish wheels with the rubber band tires... I just don't understand why this had to happen to Jeeps of all vehicles!?
If you think about it, it’s one of the only vehicles that you can put giant rims and rubber bands on and still drive it and I’ve seen them on everything; camaros, challengers, cadillacs, quads, you name it, but they have the turning radius of a cruise ship.

If you think about it, it’s one of the only vehicles that you can put giant rims and rubber bands on and still drive it and I’ve seen them on everything; camaros, challengers, cadillacs, quads, you name it, but they have the turning radius of a cruise ship.

I agree, but the thing is, it's not just like you see it on one Jeep every so often. I see this on Jeeps all the damn time now. I'll see it on Camaros, Cadillacs, Challengers, etc., every once in a blue moon. But on Jeeps, it's just an epidemic it seems like.

I agree, but the thing is, it's not just like you see it on one Jeep every so often. I see this on Jeeps all the damn time now. I'll see it on Camaros, Cadillacs, Challengers, etc., every once in a blue moon. But on Jeeps, it's just an epidemic it seems like.
Agreed, it’s an uninformed public, they see it working in a video game or something. It’s laughable that someone thinks chrome bow shackles (they call them “D” rings), a Badlands Winch, and billet hooks makes a rig a “serious off-reader”

Reactions: Chris
I guess my JKUHR will be tame by comparison and I’m good with that.

Nothing needs to be done to the Hard Rock JK Rubicons other than some basic stuff (lift, tires, etc.). They look good enough stock with the Hard Rock package that you don't have to mess with much fortunately!

@Chris, have you started the “Wrangler JK’s without angry eyes and oversized rims with rubber band tires Forum” yet?

Nothing needs to be done to the Hard Rock JK Rubicons other than some basic stuff (lift, tires, etc.). They look good enough stock with the Hard Rock package that you don't have to mess with much fortunately!
Mines on 35” with an AEV 3.5” Dual Sport and some diff covers, bumpers, winch, and future UnderCloak armor then it’s done

Mines on 35” with an AEV 3.5” Dual Sport and some diff covers, bumpers, winch, and future UnderCloak armor then it’s done

Yep, that's the same as mine. 35s, AEV 3.5" DualSport, winch, etc. Just want to put some under armor on it and that will be about it.

@Chris, have you started the “Wrangler JK’s without angry eyes and oversized rims with rubber band tires Forum” yet?

Haha, still working on it. Maybe that's what I should call it :ROFLMAO:

I found this bright red blister yesterday. It hurt to look at

IMG_20190707_185029.jpg

I found this bright red blister yesterday. It hurt to look at

View attachment 103336

That's just way, way too much red. "Blister" is an apt description.

I've never been a fan of body colored fender flares or tops. Black and non metallic texture in those two areas actually looks better imo. Color should accentuate just enough to catch the eye otherwise it becomes an eyesore like this example.