Things that annoy you?

Chris that looks nice, let us know how it works and if you are happy with the construction...I am in need of a similar bench as the POS in my garage is falling apart

Read the reviews on it. Milwaukee makes some amazing, amazing stuff.

I have this one already:
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwauk...t-Set-Red-and-Black-48-22-8510-8520/206126307

Check out the reviews on that one as well. I can tell you after owning it for a year, it deserves more than 5 stars. All those reviews sing praise for a reason, and I can attest to it. That tool chest is so friggin' nice it should be double the price. The drawers are smooth as can be and can't be slammed (they slow down when they get to about an inch or two left), the casters are amazing, the drawers come pre-lined with nice material for your tools so they don't move around... Honestly, I've owned a $1200 Craftsman box and this $700 Milwaukee box puts it to shame. I'm so impressed with their stuff that I keep buying it.

I'll let you know how I like the new work bench though. I'm going to pick it up tonight!

Originally I mounted my vise to my mobile work bench but every time I needed to bend or apply sideways force the bench would move even with the wheels locked so I mounted it to my wall bench. Mine was a craftsman so might not be an issue with the Milwaukee. Nice buy!

Reactions: Squatch and Chris
My neighbor's cats. They leave claw marks on all my vehicles.

141154867d2c6c76c525a7a771634207.jpg

I’m with ya on that one! I have no animals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
Just thought of another one, where you go to a gas station and have to queue for gas and the car that's in front of you seems to be taking ages because they are doing there shopping,getting coffee etc, basically everything but pay for their petrol while we all sit in our cars and wait in line.
You see them stroll back to their car holding 2 bags of shopping and a cup of coffee totally oblivious to the fact they're holding everybody up....inconsiderate !!
Oh wow! That's a big one for me too! Must be a nation wide problem!

Originally I mounted my vise to my mobile work bench but every time I needed to bend or apply sideways force the bench would move even with the wheels locked so I mounted it to my wall bench. Mine was a craftsman so might not be an issue with the Milwaukee. Nice buy!

I've often wondered if that would be the case, and now I know. Always learning on this forum...

How about when you hold the door for someone entering or exiting a building, and they walk right through and don't even acknowledge it or thank you? It's like they think you owe it to them to hold the door since they're so special...

Watch "Chris Porter: Ugly and Angry". He has some hilarious things to say about that very subject... ;)