This things a beast! Only $45k

inkedrose

washed up superhero
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Found this on the FB. The 4 seater part is cool, haven’t seen that. What they’re asking isn’t in my tax bracket

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/moyXBrf58X5a9tDu/?mibextid=79PoIi

IMG_7777.jpeg

IMG_7778.jpeg

IMG_7779.jpeg

Cant see the price without joining the group.

*nevermind. I'm an idiot. You put it in the title*

I'm actually NOT super turned off by that price.
It's rich for me, and in no lifetime would I ever consider buying it.

But if everything listed in the description is true, and IF it was all done correctly, that seems like a good deal for a turn-key ready trail rig..

Reactions: inkedrose
Cant see the price without joining the group.

*nevermind. I'm an idiot. You put it in the title*

I'm actually NOT super turned off by that price.
It's rich for me, and in no lifetime would I ever consider buying it.

But if everything listed in the description is true, and IF it was all done correctly, that seems like a good deal for a turn-key ready trail rig..

I’d be pumped with that jeep but like I said, way deeper pockets than I have. Figured group was set to private, that’s why I grabbed a few screen shots. Been seeing a lot of higher end TJs being sold

Funny. That actually looks like a pretty well build rig. However, whoever wrote the description does not seem to know much about the rig, or rigs in general. Double twin stick? Does that mean 4 shifters? Every available upgrade to the 4.0? What does that mean? And no mention of the full hydro?

Something is off here.

Funny. That actually looks like a pretty well build rig. However, whoever wrote the description does not seem to know much about the rig, or rigs in general. Double twin stick? Does that mean 4 shifters? Every available upgrade to the 4.0? What does that mean? And no mention of the full hydro?

Something is off here.

Never ceases to amaze me the amount of detail sellers tend to leave out of listings, especially on overly-built vehicles.

"Big Johnny Joint" - okay, where? WHICH JOHNNY JOINT IS BIG?!

"4.0 with every upgrade possible" - Obviously a Twin Turbocharged Stroker

"True 4-Link front and rear" - because the factory 4-link is "fake 4-link"

And here I was typing out a damn dictionary for my "normal/stock" TJ sale...:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Something is off here.

I thought similar tbh. I assume the seller probably bought, not built this rig.

Yup. And I don’t think anyone familiar with it would say full PSC hydro steering. It’s Full Hydro Steering by PSC, or PSC Full Hydro Steering. Still seems fishy…

Just go buy it, compare it to yours, and let us know how it is!

I mean, what's that thing everyone around here keeps saying?
Something like TONS & FODEEZ ? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I don't really see a problem with it given the full hydro. Spools are stronger.

And that was my thoughts with the full hydro, but it still seems odd and less than optimal when not on obstacles. But not like it's anywhere near my budget! lol it's like not picking multi-million dollar houses on Zillow, not really an issue for me!

• Haha