Tj Christmas Presents?

What smells bad? Your Jeep or you? :)
Both !!! lol...the back seat smells damp from getting a soaking the other night, was caught coming home in the rain.....I just need to remove it give it a good clean and leave it in the sun this weekend.

Reactions: ac_
Reactions: RussTJ and ac_
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
My 12 year old daughter got mt a TJ model and some red led dashlights. She tracked them down herself, I never mentioned changing them at all she just wanted them to match the seat covers.....:rolleyes:

I'm not sure they are the right ones but I'll take apart the dash anyway to make sure.

Reactions: Kathy and ac_
Just a new Kenwood radio, my old Sony stopped playing my tunes stored on the Apple Nano. What I do like about the Kenwood more than the Sony is it has two rear-mounted USB ports vs. the Sony's front USB port. That way I can keep the Nano plugged in without a cord coming out of the glove box to plug into the front USB. The Kenwood also has built-in Bluetooth for hands-free phone conversations but I'm kinda doubtful it will actually be useful given how noisy my Jeep's interior is.

used my Quadratec gift cards to get one of these covers each for the YJ and the TJ
Quadratec_11081%202010_Softbond_5-Layer_Cover_Install.jpg

https://www.quadratec.com/products/11081_2010_07.htm

used my Quadratec gift cards to get one of these covers each for the YJ and the TJ
View attachment 27684
https://www.quadratec.com/products/11081_2010_07.htm
Is that fabric synthetic or is it woven? My TJ's cover started disintegrating after 3-4 years which is when I found it was made from a synthetic that only felt like cloth. I found that out when I tried to iron a patch onto it and the iron instantly melted an iron-shaped hole in it. I ended up gluing a patch over the hole.

I'm on the lookout for one made from cloth, not synthetic. That synthetic fabric mine was made from started developing holes all over it where it rubbed on the Jeep.

Cover-1.jpg

Is that fabric synthetic or is it woven? My TJ's cover started disintegrating after 3-4 years which is when I found it was made from a synthetic that only felt like cloth. I found that out when I tried to iron a patch onto it and the iron instantly melted an iron-shaped hole in it. I ended up gluing a patch over the hole.

I'm on the lookout for one made from cloth, not synthetic. That synthetic fabric mine was made from started developing holes all over it where it rubbed on the Jeep.

View attachment 27685
Cover-graphic-5-Layer.jpg

Wife bought me a 10,000lbs Winch. Just ordered the plate to install on the stock bumper. Also got tow straps, two LED flush mount 18W pods. That I am going to figure out if I can cut the rear bumper and add them as back up lights. and some miscellaneous goodies for the Jeep, like Gerber Machete, Molle pouches. Pretty good hall this year :p

Reactions: ac_