TJ Easter Eggs

Some things in life you just know without having experienced. Sounds like maybe you are trying to argue otherwise? Got some experiences to share? It is still June after all 🏳️‍🌈

Not so much an Easter egg, but something cool I found. I found “SB” engraved into my paint under my driver seat and behind the driver headlight. My old Jeep was “Bright Silver Metallic” and the paint code was “PSB.” Every Chrysler vehicle paint code starts with “P,” so it dawned on me that my paint code was physically drawn into the wet paint.
View attachment 161431

View attachment 161432

Can anyone else confirm their’s is the same?

I have a bright silver metallic TJ and I also have initials Under the drivers seat. SB also….I just always thought it was the previous owner.

Ok so recently I found out that jeeps have "easter eggs" which appear to be various hidden emblems or phrases,etc (just do a Google image search ) pretty much All images are from newer jeeps though.

After some research I've read that jeep started this trend with the TJ but I can't find anything on mine. I was wondering if there is in fact Easter eggs on the TJ and if so where to look for them.

I found 2! My windshield wipers randomly come on with no key in the ignition. And once in a great while the whole thing will violently shake right around 60 mph. Those manufacturer guys have such a sense of humor!

Ok so recently I found out that jeeps have "easter eggs" which appear to be various hidden emblems or phrases,etc (just do a Google image search ) pretty much All images are from newer jeeps though.

After some research I've read that jeep started this trend with the TJ but I can't find anything on mine. I was wondering if there is in fact Easter eggs on the TJ and if so where to look for

Do we not have a single picture of a genuine “Easter egg” on a TJ on this thread?

By that I mean a hidden icon or image put there by the manufacturer as a pleasant surprise for the owner.

• Wow
Reactions: John Cooper