TJ Fest 2021 - Moab (April 24 – May 1, 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn! My 7 year old hates mornings. Usually she's up at about 8 but she's not actually ready to start the day until 9. the 4 year old is ready to go a bit sooner though. They are both complete grumps when they wake up. Me on the other hand, I'm ready to go bright and early, which means some days I may just be ditching the kids and maybe circling back to get them once it's afternoon.

p1030530.JPG

33 pages! Is it safe to say that maybe a permanent forum should be made for this event, especially if it’s going to be an annual thing?

33 pages! Is it safe to say that maybe a permanent forum should be made for this event, especially if it’s going to be an annual thing?
I agree, it's easily overlooked in the regional section. Of course I have no idea how much trouble it is to create it's own header sub-forum. But I believe it would get more exposure and entries at the top of the page. National Event TJFest

There's a lot of chatter in this thread, but know that my intention is always to keep the very first post in this thread updated with the pertinent information that people need to know. So, I would always check the first thread periodically just to be up to date.

It will have the updated list of who is going, important information as it becomes available (i.e. meetup times, etc.), and more.

Your longer wheelbase would eat that trail for breakfast.

Yeah I know it would . . . I've been debating doing another diesel swap plus a truck conversion along with replacing the NSG370 with a Ford 6R80 automatic as well.

I want the truck setup so I can build a custom gooseneck trailer to haul my 1947 CJ-2A that I'm building next.

Status
Not open for further replies.