TJ Fest 2021 - Moab (April 24 – May 1, 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot! I have a feeling this is going to be an awesome event! Jeeping, camping, mountain biking! Moab is always a fun time when you can get away from the crowds!

Here's a pic from a trip there in March for some biking. Trail is Captain Ahab. It is one of may favs in the Moab area.

IMG_3707.jpg

And a short video of the riding in the Klonzo area:

Last edited:
How do I add my name to the roster? I am planning on going tentatively as this will be my first trails to go on since I bought my first wrangler (2006 LJR) in January, Also I just lost my job, last day is end of July....so sad.
Just post up your info and they add you. It’s like magic.

Here's my 2006 LJR info:
1.75" JKS Lift,
33" Goodyear Wrangler Tires (Will replace in near Future)
Winch (Ramsey 9000lbs)
Gears 4.11
Front--Dana 44 w/ Lockers
Rear--Dana 44 w/ Lockers
Transmission-- Automatic
Transfer case--Stock as far as I know
Location-- Oklahoma

Last edited:
Reactions: Grey_Machine7.3
We have confirmed reservations at Rim View Lodge, a condo complex just South of Moab on 191.

We may have a bedroom available for another person/couple if my seester and bro-in-law don't want to come. If so, I'll post up the details here or wherever makes sense (on the new site?, dono).

@Chris, something you might want to consider adding to "the rules" is something like
"While in Moab, we will no doubt learn a lot of our forum mates real names. However, many people prefer not to reveal those names on the forum so, after we all meet, please do not use a member's real name in posts on the forum without first getting permission from them."

We have confirmed reservations at Rim View Lodge, a condo complex just South of Moab on 191.

We may have a bedroom available for another person/couple if my seester and bro-in-law don't want to come. If so, I'll post up the details here or wherever makes sense (on the new site?, dono).
I moved you up.

So we have pay $100 to register now ?
🤷‍♂️
@Chris?

Reactions: TJ Hunnicutt
@Chris, something you might want to consider adding to "the rules" is something like
"While in Moab, we will no doubt learn a lot of our forum mates real names. However, many people prefer not to reveal those names on the forum so, after we all meet, please do not use a member's real name in posts on the forum without first getting permission from them."
Spoken like a true outlaw !
;)

I moved you up.

🤷‍♂️
@Chris?

If you want the SWAG, then yes.

I can't pay for t-shirts, decals, badges, and everything out of my own pocket.

Of course those prices are just dummy prices. I'm testing things out, so you'd be best not to pay attention to anything on it until I'm done.

In fact, DON'T register on the site or use your credit card or anything. I'm currently testing things out, so it's all in development mode right now.

@Thunderhead can keep you guys busy in the meantime posting dick pics :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.