TJ Fest 2021 - Moab (April 24 – May 1, 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That won’t do too well on anything beyond Dead Horse Point, and even there you have that one rock to get around!
isn’t “beyond Dead Horse Point” like a thousand foot drop down to the river? I don’t know of many vehicles that would do well beyond there....

:)

That is a pretty spectacular park.

You installed the tail lights.

View attachment 215467
200.gif

Respectfully, there is now 91 pages of idle chit chat and unfortunately I lack the time to go through all of it to find the gems about this trip. Chris, I have some suggestions and looked for a way to contact you directly with no real luck. Can you message me please? Thanks!

Dino - KX6D

Respectfully, there is now 91 pages of idle chit chat and unfortunately I lack the time to go through all of it to find the gems about this trip. Chris, I have some suggestions and looked for a way to contact you directly with no real luck. Can you message me please? Thanks!

Dino - KX6D
@Chris

Dino - KX6D
https://TJ-fest.com

Status
Not open for further replies.