TJ moves left to right over bumps

could anyone tell me please if my drive shaft is well reinforced or it's a stock drive shift ...?

Envoyé de mon MHA-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Good evening everyone. I just reduced the tire pressure (from 39 PSI to 30 PSI). I immediately felt a clear improvement, the driving is much less hectic ... The car "jumps" much less after the passage in broken roads.
I think that with new shoks, it will be much more comfortable.
I wanted to thank everyone who took the time to answer me. [emoji120]

According to you... Can that be fixed if I drop the transfer case a bit...?

Are you having driveshaft vibration issues? If not, I doubt you will break the OEM shaft, so it doesn't need to be reinforced.

To "fix" this for lifted wranglers you would install a slip yoke eliminater on the transfer case and a CV driveshaft and adjust the pinion on the axle side to point directly at the driveshaft.

You may also be able to get by with a transfer case lowering kit when puts the driveline more Into an acceptable angle.

Reactions: Medali
Good news, your Pitman arm is the original factory design so it's not causing bump steer.

The spacers on top of the springs are safe but that much lift, especially being 3" in the front and 1" to 1.5" in the rear is unusual... the front and rear is normally lifted by the same amount.

What size tires are installed? Are you experiencing any vibrations from the drivetrain, the kind you would feel up through the seat?
Are you experiencing any vibrations from the drivetrain, the kind you would feel up through the seat?

I tried to focus today on a possible vibration ... After turning off the radio, I noticed that every time I exceed 100 km / h, I feel a vibration that increases more and more every time I accelerate. .. I even feel it in my seat.
I immediately thought of the drives haft and so I ordered on a transfer box drop kit ...

Kit de rabaissement de boíte de transfert en Polyuréthane (de 2'' à 4'' de réhausse) Jeep Wrangler YJ, TJ https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B01HQ72VTW/?tag=tjforum04-21

Only now I'm afraid that this kit is too high for my lift (1.5 "rear spring spacers) so I'm afraid that this will do the opposite effect and therefore create more vibrations ... What do you think about ...?

Last update for current topic ... After reducing the tire pressure up to 29 psi, I don't feel any vibrations even at 100 km / h ... Just a tiny vibration of nothing at all that has my opinion comes from the responsiveness of the engine ... which is normal.
My conclusion from this experience:
1 / the vibration comes from the fact that the tires were too inflated, besides these off road tires (BF goodrich 33 10.5 15 mud terrain 2013 model) and also old ...
2 / 1.5 " lift kit is not high enough to cause vibration problems to Wrangler tj.

Thank you everyone for responding to my request for help and I hope that in the future it could help another member to solve his problem or his discomfort

At what point should he look to install an adjustable track bar. I would also look into an upgraded tie rod and drag link. Looks like you have the factory stuff installed and I know that is the cause of much of my vibration and control issues.

At what point should he look to install an adjustable track bar. I would also look into an upgraded tie rod and drag link. Looks like you have the factory stuff installed and I know that is the cause of much of my vibration and control issues.
I just installed the T-case drop kit, and after my first test I immediately noticed that there was no more vibration ... My acceleration became "pure" even beyond 110 km / h