Topless Security

What happened when alcohol was outlawed?

What happened when drugs were outlawed?

What will happen when guns are outlawed?

Reactions: Zorba
Gavin NewScum - er, Newsom. The latest SUIT to continue California's destruction.

You rang?

Il_Douche_Gavito_Newssolini.jpg

I wasn't kidding earlier with my comment about universal compulsory military service. I reckon it becomes a lot less appealing to attempt a mass shooting when everywhere you go you're surrounded by people equipped and prepared to drop your ass before you squeeze off the second shot.

Spending a couple years of your 20s seeing the world and learning you're not the center of it would probably go a long way to solve many of our other problems, too.

Should also adopt this motto... "Service guarantees citizenship..."

The guy reminds me of a greasy used car salesman.

Pretty sure he shtupped his campaign manager's wife after the guy helped him get elected, clearly questionable morally.
My opinion is Newsom's political style is akin to Kevin Spacey's in his role as a ruthless crooked politician/snake in Washington DC in the House of Cards series currently playing on Netflix. And for those who haven't yet seen House of Cards, I really recommend it. What goes on in that long series sure looks just like how politics really works... frigging scary and infuriating. Highly entertaining for sure.

The guy reminds me of a greasy used car salesman.

Pretty sure he shtupped his campaign manager's wife after the guy helped him get elected, clearly questionable morally.

He did. They were both married at the time.

But we'd better not start holding leaders to any moral codes. None would pass muster....

Reactions: chili_pepper
#2 for Tuffy stuff. I have the Trunk insert behind the back seat, the console insert, an under seat drawer on the drivers side and the under hood lock. I do keep mine in a locked garage for the most part but, when i go out hiking I also remove the fuel relay if I'm parked by the trail.
Thanks!

It is not possible to have any conversation with the left. The left hates America, hates the Constitution and hates our way of life. Their goal is to turn America into a totalitarian government.

Guns are a prime example.

The homicide rate with a gun is about 5.5 per 100,000 population.

The death rate from illegal drug overdose is about 28.3 per 100,000 population.

Why are democrats coming after guns and expanding the availability and use of illegal drugs?

Clearly the greater threat to the public is illegal drug use.

Why do democrats look the other way when it comes to drugs but continue to go after guns, when the drug problem is a 5x bigger problem?

I know the answer to that question, do you?

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
I'm telling you. Not even joking.
At this point I leave the Jeep completely unlocked, windows down, etc when it's out of the garage with the soft top.

Take ALL my shit, I can buy more.
Just please don't make me spend $800 on another top. :ROFLMAO:

To be fair, the ONLY things I keep in the Jeep now is my registration, and my radio/head-unit.
Some random little knick-knacks here and there. Total value of stuff in the Jeep , aside from head unit, could be replaced with a $50 bill.

My thoughts exactly. Although an immobilizer might weed out the amateur thieves.