Topless Security

It's probably been stated already but no matter what if someone wants in your jeep they will get in. Lock box bolted to the floor? No problem they will just steal the jeep and joy rode it around until they get caught and slapped on the wrist. My point is there is always going to be scumbags and your best bet is to leave valuables at home

It's probably been stated already but no matter what if someone wants in your jeep they will get in. Lock box bolted to the floor? No problem they will just steal the jeep and joy rode it around until they get caught and slapped on the wrist. My point is there is always going to be scumbags and your best bet is to leave valuables at home

And carry good insurance

This could help in the deterrence department…

https://www.redstonesupply.com/prod...MI7srFi6-7hAMVHTbUAR236wZOEAQYASABEgJfavD_BwE

As I stated, we don't let our classics out of sight when they are out of the garage.

It sucks that it is that way, but it is the world we live in.

Three incidents that I know are true.

Friend and wife came out of movie. 70 Chevelle, wouldn't start. He opened the hood. Battery, aluminum heads, intake and carb were gone.

Friend came out of restaurant. 79 CJ5 soft top and seats were gone.

My brothers 68 Mustang was stolen from a K-mart parking lot. The shell was found in a vacant lot 2 years later.

a lock will only deter a honest thief. this is one of many things i learned working in the texas prison system.

All I got was pink underoos and Ladmo bags.
1708564533977.png

a relative of mine got herself a dui and sat out her sentence in sheriff joe’s tent city. she didn’t like that one bit.

Back when Sherrif Joe boasted that the guard dogs food cost was higher than the inmates. The Ladmo bags were famous for the green baloney sammiches.
1708635946946.png

Reactions: txbemis69
Back when Sherrif Joe boasted that the guard dogs food cost was higher than the inmates. The Ladmo bags were famous for the green baloney

Back when Sherrif Joe boasted that the guard dogs food cost was higher than the inmates. The Ladmo bags were famous for the green baloney sammiches.
View attachment 503265

i remember the green baloney and green or grey hotdog weiners. a sack lunch is simply known as a “johnny sack” in the texas prison system.

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC