Torque Pro app

Mine does not have the option to cycle through the different sensors without changing the entire gauge and resetting the parameters.

For some reason only one of the O2 sensors is showing up with the rest saying "no data received "

But when I go into the test results section I can see data streaming for each sensor ad I select it.

Screenshot_20240125_184414_Torque.jpg

For some reason only one of the O2 sensors is showing up with the rest saying "no data received "

But when I go into the test results section I can see data streaming for each sensor ad I select it.

View attachment 494433

Torque shows more sensors that what the connected vehicle is able to display. Only the bright green sensors are available for gauges. The rest simply have no data to receive.

As to why you are unable to receive data from the other three o2 sensors is a mystery. Perhaps those sensors aren't working to begin with. Is there a CEL light?

Torque shows more sensors that what the connected vehicle is able to display. Only the bright green sensors are available for gauges. The rest simply have no data to receive.

As to why you are unable to receive data from the other three o2 sensors is a mystery. Perhaps those sensors aren't working to begin with. Is there a CEL light?

I have a CEL P0137 (bank 1 sensor 2) which is what I'm investing. This sensors doesn't show up in some places but when I view Test Results I can pick this sensor and see data.

Screenshot_20240125_194637_Torque.jpg

I have a CEL P0137 (bank 1 sensor 2) which is what I'm investing. This sensors doesn't show up in some places but when I view Test Results I can pick this sensor and see data.

View attachment 494460

No clue. Everything I know about Torque is from messing around with it and using what it makes available to me.