Torque Pro app

This is my screen setup. I run a cheap $10 ELM327 OBD2 plug in with Torque Pro.
Instant MPG works fine but I stopped to take the screen shot 06 TJ.
Screenshot_20191006-192031_Torque.jpg

I have 3 of these 2 work one in each car the 3rd one burnt out.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XBXQPY2/?tag=wranglerorg-20

20200117_000241.jpg

Last edited:
I have Torque Pro, tried it on my F250 and it wouldn't work.

That being said, I'm going to try it today on my TJ. Is there any updates I have to download or anything to do to get it to work on the Jeep?

I used Torque Pro for years, but now use BlueDriver. The only reason I switched though is because of a car that a buddy and I were working on, and it had ABS codes that Torque couldn't read.

Anyone able to use Torque Pro to read auto trans temp on an '04? I been assuming that the information isn't transmitted.

Sorry, reviving an old thread since I can't find anything online. Looking to monitor oil pressure in my Torque Pro app but it isn't an option. How can or can I add that as a custom PID?

Has anyone using the app been able to successfully see all 4 O2 sensors in the graphing page of the app? I am only able to see data for bank 1 sensor 1, but can see all of them in the Test Results page

Has anyone using the app been able to successfully see all 4 O2 sensors in the graphing page of the app? I am only able to see data for bank 1 sensor 1, but can see all of them in the Test Results page

See the top four graphs. One per sensor.
Screenshot_20221016-121610_Torque.jpg

Press the ... in the upper right to cycle between each one of them when in the standalone graphing interface. I do what is shown above to have them in one place.

Press the ... in the upper right to cycle between each one of them when in the standalone graphing interface. I do what is shown above to have them in one place.

Mine does not have the option to cycle through the different sensors without changing the entire gauge and resetting the parameters.