Tourist sub taking groups to look at Titanic wreckage goes missing

1687400067334.jpeg

Apparently the air would have ran out by 7am this morning. While I do pray for the families and the people lost, I’m not sure how they didn’t see all the red flags on this.

My son presented this shower thought last evening.

This would be an ideal way for a billionaire to "disappear" and avoid any nastiness that may be brewing back home.

The financials of the missing individuals may be an interesting thing to look at.

This would be an ideal way for a billionaire to "disappear" and avoid any nastiness that may be brewing back home.

The financials of the missing individuals may be an interesting thing to look at.

Problem is that two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Whomever wanted to disappear in the slowest vehicle possible better have been with four bodies.

Reactions: BlueC

While a possibility, I think the current missing sub at the Titanic scenario is way too elaborate and high profile for that. A missing airplane would be much easier to pull off for that purpose.