Track Bar Replacement

kNowwhere2jeep.com or Nth Degree Mobility. Same address. I put a Nth Degree on Stinger in 05 and it's still on there.

Reactions: Eddie Greenlee
kNowwhere2jeep.com or Nth Degree Mobility. Same address. I put a Nth Degree on Stinger in 05 and it's still on there.
I took a look at Nth Degree's control arms because of an article i read on AEV website this morning. It was very long but very informative about suspensions all the how, when and wheres, AEV sold their TJ lines to (Nth Degree/Know where 2 jeep).

Reactions: Stinger
This is the thread I lost, whew glad I found it !! lots of great info here.
Also , Just a little first for me today, my first ever adjustable control arms from Savvy off road . 20170317_170326.jpg

I know this thread went over a lot of things , but Im happy to report that I got my new front adjustable track in a couple days ago and i installed it this evening. Of course there was a learning curve but I got the frame centered over the axle and got it all torqued down and drove it around. Ill remeasure tomorrow morning to make sure nothing moved and also straighten up the steering wheel. Ill also be rechecking the toe.

well i remeasured to make sure the axle was centered and its still centered (measuring from the inside of the frame to the opposite side ball joint on each side and they are even now. I straightened the steering wheel & remeasured the toe and im at a hair over 1/8" toe in. Then i measured from center hub front to rear and im mighty close to even.
ONLY thing when I look at the jeep from the rear and align the fender flairs the back passenger side tire looks to be farther out than the driver sided tire. Wonder why that is? ( oh the rear axle is centered to the frame also.) measureing the same way as the front.