jkowitz Build Thread

I actually didn't air down, we weren't on the trail for more than a few hours. If I was going to air down I probably would've gone to 15psi
You'll be perfectly safe at 12 in a TJ.

What's next on the build list?

Reactions: jkowitz
For now just enjoy it, but some things I want to save up for soon are bumpers and building a small storage/organization shelf in the back

The rig will tell you what’s needed for what you enjoy. I’ll bet a few tucks may be in your future along with the bumpers! The transfer case skid (shovel) hung me up a lot and I nailed the gas tank skid a decent bit but it wasn’t as big a hang up as you can slide off it.

The rig will tell you what’s needed for what you enjoy. I’ll bet a few tucks may be in your future along with the bumpers! The transfer case skid (shovel) hung me up a lot and I nailed the gas tank skid a decent bit but it wasn’t as big a hang up as you can slide off it.
The tummy tuck is definitely on the list, I'm just worried about lifting the Jeep to high. I have noticed it kills the ground clearance on the TJs😂 so it's probably going to happen

The tummy tuck is definitely on the list, I'm just worried about lifting the Jeep to high. I have noticed it kills the ground clearance on the TJs😂 so it's probably going to happen
Savvy is a great option for a full tuck. I would have gone that route but they no longer make one for my year/transmission. The nice part about that system is that it will allow you to drop your skid without needing to support the transfer case. Another one to look at is UCF.

Once you start going down the road of a full tuck like the savvy things start to get expensive. Unless you see your self going on extremely tough trails even a mild tuck solution like Barnes4wd is a great option.

So who’s making the swap with him for the half doors? I have those same sliding glass uppers. Maybe a set of soft uppers with zipper windows would be better?

Reactions: jkowitz