jkowitz Build Thread

So who’s making the swap with him for the half doors? I have those same sliding glass uppers. Maybe a set of soft uppers with zipper windows would be better?
If I could find someone who wants to trade flame red full doors for my half's I would gladly do it. Even I'd like to go full doors and a hard top

Reactions: DrDmoney
If I could find someone who wants to trade flame red full doors for my half's I would gladly do it. Even I'd like to go full doors and a hard top

A few months ago I would have taken you up on that, then finally got some bestop half doors. But I bet you’ll find someone in your audience to, however.

Reactions: jkowitz
@jkowitz , I watched the video. This is what I did to fix the latches of my sliding windows if you are interested in doing that. I have full and half doors. I use my full doors with the hard top during the winter, and half during summer with the safari top...usually windowless, but I do use my sliding windows often enough to keep them around.

@jkowitz , I watched the video. This is what I did to fix the latches of my sliding windows if you are interested in doing that. I have full and half doors. I use my full doors with the hard top during the winter, and half during summer with the safari top...usually windowless, but I do use my sliding windows often enough to keep them around.
Thank you for this, I believe @HuskerJeep shared this with me too this morning. That's what I like about this forum, no matter what the problem is people seem to be willing to help. Thanks!

Trade flame red half doors for full? We aren’t that far away....🤔

Keep it up man, like what your doing. While I had criticized your fathers channel before, I got over my issue and watch the videos and appreciate what you both are doing. Love the Chief! And we have darn near the same Rubicon so, that’s cool too. 👍

Keep it up man, like what your doing. While I had criticized your fathers channel before, I got over my issue and watch the videos and appreciate what you both are doing. Love the Chief! And we have darn near the same Rubicon so, that’s cool too. 👍

I think some of it comes with the territory of putting yourself out there. I’m sure it sucks when people are jerks, however these guys seem pretty positive (one of the things I like about them). Over the years Brad’s JK has taken a few forms which shows growth and changes for his uses, I expect Jordan’s to do the same (not to mention just knowing the few phases in my own build where it has been sub optimal for a period with a longer term goal in mind).

I have both, half doors and full doors, along with a hard top and soft top. IMHO, if you want full doors get a hardtop too. Half doors (especially with the Bestop Sliders) go really well with a soft top. I prefer half doors and soft top, but I garage my Jeeps too.

Really not too far away... I might be open to that.

well I'm glad you can enjoy the videos, he puts a lot of work and passion into them. Yeah man I checked out your jeep and it looks really nice!

I have both, half doors and full doors, along with a hard top and soft top. IMHO, if you want full doors get a hardtop too. Half doors (especially with the Bestop Sliders) go really well with a soft top. I prefer half doors and soft top, but I garage my Jeeps too.
The soft top and half doors would be great if it wasn't my daily, but I do a lot of freeway driving and would like to quite things up a bit. That soft top makes a lot of noise😂

Hardtop and hard doors are much quieter than soft. I still prefer no windows and half doors for most of the year on my daily.

Reactions: taylormade73