jkowitz Build Thread

At what point (page) did it become a build thread? I'm trying to find it so I can turn it into a build thread. I totally missed that the guy became a member and then turned it into a build thread. No wonder I'm confused :ROFLMAO:
Way too much time hanging out on the JK forum "moderating." 🙄

I would never expect a frameless soft top to be anything but louder than one with a frame. All I can say is my current Sailcloth soft top is pretty darned on the highway when its windows are zipped with the fan on. Quiet enough that I sold my hard top years ago and don't miss it.

I know. I creep over there and see who you morph into for "the crowd over there" lol.

Yes, I have to look at photos of JKs with angry bird grilles, smile and nod, and say, "Great looking JKU!" :ROFLMAO:

What makes it worse is 9 out of 10 JKs have a stupid grille. It's not like TJs where 1 out of 100 has a stupid grille (or maybe even less).

Yes, I have to look at photos of JKs with angry bird grilles, smile and nod, and say, "Great looking JKU!" :ROFLMAO:

What makes it worse is 9 out of 10 JKs have a stupid grille. It's not like TJs where 1 out of 100 has a stupid grille (or maybe even less).
We understand and still love ya...watch your back though. They're like the Borg and must assimilate.

• Haha
Reactions: Tob and Chris

That forum needs a revamp lol some of the posts really have me shaking my head

We need to cut Blaine, Jerry and JJVW loose over there for about a week to weed out and clean up. Although they may return with PTSD.
Fuck that. Ian on Jeeps Unlimited got so fucked by California Tops that someone should have burned the place down. Literally he posted up emails where the guy told him he would wipe his ass with Ian's money type stuff and still didn't get the top delivered.

There was a Cal Tops thread in the JK section on JF back early on. I explained what CT had done and said to Ian and to a person they all indicated that they didn't give a shit because they like the tops. I was done with anything to do with JK owners after that.

New Crawltek Revolution bumper finally arrived! Can't decide if I should paint match it or just go black

764D77B9-F1DD-405F-9C62-60B01227E958.jpeg

ACE3E5F4-D382-4629-B386-E51762A86816.jpeg