North Carolina Triad, NC area Mechanics

dvTJ

I'm looking for a trustworthy mechanic to work on my 2002 Sahara in the Greensboro, NC area. Are there any NC or Triad jeepers here that have a recommendation? I'm trying to do some online digging before I just start calling around, which I'd prefer not to do. I'm not a member of any Jeep groups so I don't have that network as a resource.

i've had East Coast Gear in louisburg do my gears, everything else I just do myself, I'm happy too help out with projects of you want, I live in Wake Forest

i've had East Coast Gear in louisburg do my gears, everything else I just do myself, I'm happy too help out with projects of you want, I live in Wake Forest

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I appreciate the offer, and I may take you up on that. I'm in Greensboro and mainly looking for someone close by who knows and understands the Jeep TJ engines, transmissions etc. I can do some things myself, but I'd like to have person I can consult face to face with if I have some questions or for larger jobs. I mean Youtube and forums have helped tremendously but sometimes there is no replacing a knowledgeable mechanic who's seen it all.

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I appreciate the offer, and I may take you up on that. I'm in Greensboro and mainly looking for someone close by who knows and understands the Jeep TJ engines, transmissions etc. I can do some things myself, but I'd like to have person I can consult face to face with if I have some questions or for larger jobs. I mean Youtube and forums have helped tremendously but sometimes there is no replacing a knowledgeable mechanic who's seen it all.
well I'm 15 so I sure haven't seen it all, but I've been working on stuff since I was small, and I like figuring out problems, so... yeah