Tyson vs Jones

Ruddock had his jaw broken early on and still boxed like a monster. Tyson praised him a lot after the match. That tells you everything.

Yeah when Tyson was giving him respect you know the guy is the real deal. Tyson’s ego back then was one of the biggest....sucks that Rudduck didn’t take it as far as Tyson did. That left hand was insane.

Reactions: Apparition
947817CE-76BD-472D-BF3C-FF94E865AF2A.gif

and this punch😂. He’s a piece of shit but damn he was a good fighter and entertainer

View attachment 205670
and this punch😂. He’s a piece of shit but damn he was a good fighter and entertainer

Yep just like Floyd. He’s a POS too but his ability is legendary. It’s funny, these are athletes. You take people, let them become warriors and make them rich gods....it brings out the worst in people. Not all but many.

Just ignore their personal BS and enjoy the show. Kinda like Hollywood. Most of them are POS’s too.

Mike Tyson fights were the only PPV’s I ever purchased... and however this one comes out I will watch this one as well

Reactions: Rick Flair
I can respect a man's ability, no matter what percentage is based on genes. He's still a piece of shit, though. One of the worst to grace the ring.
200.gif

I once knew a guy sorta like him in high-school. Huge fellow with an even bigger ego. Used to go to parties and steal the kegs kind of guy. Then one day he pulled that shit at the wrong party and some little vato shot his dumbass in the leg and drug him out to the street to bleed in the gutter. Walked around on crutches for a few months and suddenly changed his attitude. Seems like nobody managed to accomplish something similar with this rapist. And here he is...fucking famous.