SOLD UCF Transfer Case Skid

Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorEd

Price
I have a zero-mileage UCF Transfer Case Skid for '03-'06 TJ/LJ, "Extra-Clearance Carbon Steel". Retails for $337.00 and I'm looking to get $300 for it... we all win!
It's perfect condition and I only snugged it up to the bottom to check things out but it's not for me at this point in my build. Came bare ass steel but I painted it with a couple coats of quality Krylon ColorMaxx Paint+Primer and you can have the rest of that can too. This skid plate will increase ground clearance by 2.5" over stock and is pretty bad-ass.

Plate1.jpgplate2.jpg

When adding this skid plate is there any other adjustments that need to be done? Or is it just, bolt her up and go
Good morning!
According to their website...

We recommend that you have at least 1" of body lift OR a UCF LOPRO Mount to install this skid plate with no body/transfer case vibration issues. It can also be installed without a body lift if you clearance the tub in area where the transfer case would normally touch. Shipped UPS in bare steel.

You will reuse the factory mounting hardware.

When adding this skid plate is there any other adjustments that need to be done? Or is it just, bolt her up and go
Depends on what you have. If you get the lopro mount, it will leave everything aligned, unless your lift is funky. If you have an SYE, you can use the stock mount and this plate

Status
Not open for further replies.