Unholy Jeep

Justemptyeverypocket

Possible Maniac
Supporting Member
This jeep has been for sale here for a while it just kind of haunts creigslist could someone tell me what in the unholy hell this thing is, are there more of them? And do you also think it should be burned

00Q0Q_4NOEXgc5cB_600x450.jpg

00Y0Y_gbj6R16pbuA_600x450.jpg

Yes, burned.
Whoever did that to it, also.
For heresy, tied to a stake.

I hate square headlights as much as anybody but damn that owner went overboard trying to rid the Jeep of them.

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj
In the world of goofy looking vehicle mods, I don't mind this one at all. Though it really needs a drop down tailgate. And the hood bulge ought to extend onto the grill.

Gross. Looks like someone was trying to channel their inner British coachworks

1569239533938.png

We should let David Tracy from Jalopnik know about this, maybe he'll buy it and take it to Moab this year

Reactions: TJ Starting
Ive seen that one on Craigslist for well over a year now. I drive by that place every now and then. They should just scrap it and throw it on top of the building for a little bit of fun and advertisement.

Reactions: TJ Starting
Guys , try to imagine ...

Someone looked in a catalog or wherever , came up with that idea , and said ...that's me , right there ..I'm going old school with this baby .

I mean, how did this actually happen? Who has friends that would come over , and say , "Hey Walt ,that's looking pretty good ...boy I wish Agnes would let us do the Lincoln Town Car look with the Cherokee. That's so stylish man. "