Colton_101

I'm currently developing and testing shock guards that will work with all shocks regardless of the brand. They are simular in design to the Rough Country shock guards but can be personalized and made in different colors. I'm trying to see if there is a want for this product so if you would have any interest in maybe buying one in the future just by what I've said let me know.

Reactions: TJ Starting
I think a lot of people who actually have that problem end up outboarding the shocks.

What @Artsifrtsi said.

1707443257208.png

Reactions: TJ Starting
There are a lot of shocks out now in the shaft up, body down configuration, and protectors aren’t needed.

There are a lot of shocks out now in the shaft up, body down configuration, and protectors aren’t needed.

Ya that's true and let's say even if it's not needed for protection some people might want one in a different color to stand out. Just think on another idea of the product.

Reactions: PNW_LJ
Most guys just throw them away. All they do is trap water, mud, and sand in them potentially causing MORE damage than they're supposed to prevent.

I thought we were talking about some mini-skid plates to protect the shock from rock damage?

Sorta like this

1707454224445.png

I'm currently developing and testing shock guards that will work with all shocks regardless of the brand. They are simular in design to the Rough Country shock guards but can be personalized and made in different colors. I'm trying to see if there is a want for this product so if you would have any interest in maybe buying one in the future just by what I've said let me know.

This thread is worthless without pics

1707477916995.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SSTJ
Ya I understand that and that's why I have a couple other threads out on other websites to see if it pulls different crowds. For here I wanted to see about the point of view

Sorry I meant to finish with the point of view of function and a little on looks.