Venting on Quadratech

Flivver250

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Sorry for the rant, but my spleen was at risk of bursting so I need to open a vent. I live overseas and I rely on the military post to get most of my tools and Jeep stuff. God bless them. Amazon will ship most things, some not, because their vendors use UPS rather than the USPS. Quadratech for a generous extra fee will ship USPS rather than their usual big brown truck (BBT). I don't relish the extra cost, but I appreciate their willingness. None of this is the issue. I thank them for accommodating my address. I ordered a SLE and a drive shaft as well as the adjustable upper and lower control arms. One project away from testing the sled in the desert sand. I get sent the SLE and no drive shaft and 2 out of the 4 control arms. WTH? Essentially, I can complete neither tasks. We get mail once a week so the weeks are ticking by and the Jeep sits in the parking garage. Back order from hell. They could have said, sorry Art, we can't help you because we don't stock what we advertise. They should have at lease sent me a complimentary jar of Vaseline and a gratuitous reach around.

Reactions: freebo86
My issue with Quadratec is that nearly every time (at least 9 out of 10 times) I've placed an order from them, they charge my card, then tell me the next day that the item isn't in stock and it's on backorder.

Those guys really need to update their system with a real-time inventory tracking system. I finally stopped ordering from them entirely. I get everything from Amazon now, though I go through Savvy, Currie, and some of the smaller shops like that for speciality parts.