Savvy Shipping Frustration

Anybody ever buy anything from Chewy’s for a pet? They should teach others how shipping is done. I have yet to ever have an order not arrive in 48 hours. Freakin’ amazing!

Chewy is awesome!!! I get 84 pounds of cat litter shipped every 2 months, and for free.

Reactions: Fixer6
UPDATE:

I've received a full refund on the shipping as promised and am happy with it.
I was told they automatically refund the difference between UPS & USPS and that mine had somehow been missed. They do this because they have not also included the USPS prices on their website. I suggested they include that info in order to inform the customer and I thanked them for correcting the problem. Was it frustrating? Yes, but they did what was right in the end and I will be a return customer.

Reactions: Tranz Zam
It doesn't matter if I ship one item, or thousands. If a customer selected a specific shipping method, paid for said method, and then discovered the company sent it another way for less money, they have every right to be upset.

It's actually quite comical how some fail to understand the issue here, and blindly defend the company.

Bingo! Bingo! Bingo! You're 100% correct.

Savvy fixed it in the end. It took some time, but they fixed it and I will be a returning customer.

Reactions: Tranz Zam
You forgot to trim the grass around your mailbox post.

:ROFLMAO: I didn't forget to. The lawn service skipped it and my fence posts. They came back to finish the job after I sent pictures. :cautious:

Today Tuffy forgot to include the hardware and installation instructions with my center console and I ordered a new winch from 4 Wheel Parts but they sent a used one that was damaged. It's been a tough spring for customer service on my street. o_O

• Wow
Reactions: derekmac
Today Tuffy forgot to include the hardware and installation instructions with my center console and I ordered a new winch from 4 Wheel Parts but they sent a used one that was damaged. It's been a tough spring for customer service on my street.

I'd call that two more examples of the exact same situation.

:ROFLMAO: I didn't forget to. The lawn service skipped it and my fence posts. They came back to finish the job after I sent pictures. :cautious:

Today Tuffy forgot to include the hardware and installation instructions with my center console and I ordered a new winch from 4 Wheel Parts but they sent a used one that was damaged. It's been a tough spring for customer service on my street. o_O

Karma is a bitch.

Reactions: xxdabroxx
No, everyone is a bunch of fucking liars.

That is one of my regularly said statements and my wife tells me to stop being so negative, so I correct myself and say the majority of people are f@cking liars, scammers and scumbags.

It's tough to find good people and vendors, and when you do, one should latch on and not bitch about being nickled and dimed because in the current times you cannot have both the lowest cost and best customer service. Small vendors do not get free shipping like the Amazons, nor can the small vendor eat those shipping fees and put food on their table.

So in summary,

squeaky wheels always get the grease!

Savvy went above and beyond.

We never heard what the money amount difference was for shipping.

USPS doesn’t deliver to small mountain towns

Chewy has excellent shipping service for cat liter so get you sum!

Blaine includes instructions with colors and pics

Blaine will also ship hats in small increments, but it will be perfect when transaction is complete... I hope the envelope is biodegradable!!

Op needs to trim around the mailbox and should have an address on the outside to be normal.

Lol,
How was this thread 5 pages.

UPDATE:

I've received a full refund on the shipping as promised and am happy with it.
I was told they automatically refund the difference between UPS & USPS and that mine had somehow been missed. They do this because they have not also included the USPS prices on their website. I suggested they include that info in order to inform the customer and I thanked them for correcting the problem. Was it frustrating? Yes, but they did what was right in the end and I will be a return customer.

You might want to add this to the first post in the thread since most people reading it won't get to page 5.

Like others, I can’t believe this thread is 5 pages long when Savvy made it right pretty quickly...

@mrblaine the gas tank skid instructions were great! Color photos definitely helped

Well, I’d rather something be shipped wrong than not shipped at all.

I understand frustration on all levels, but this wasn’t a breach of contract lawsuit level deal.

Think of all the orders that get done right , think of all the people working around the clock, the amazing supply system that supports an online and worldwide market and brings it to your door. My hat is off to them .

I just ordered a engine skid the other day, and I don't even remember if it's coming UPS or USPS nor do I care as long as it shows up at my front door. And I will be pissed it comes USPS because the mailman will bend the shit out it getting it to fit in the mailbox.

Oh yea I trim around my mail box

• Haha
Reactions: JP13 and Alex01
I just ordered a engine skid the other day, and I don't even remember if it's coming UPS or USPS nor do I care as long as it shows up at my front door. And I will be pissed it comes USPS because the mailman will bend the shit out it getting it to fit in the mailbox.

A smaller mailbox will force their hand at delivering it to your front porch. 😂

Your mailman must be very strong if he can bend a 6061 engine skid by hand.

Reactions: Fouledplugs
Now I’m waiting for my savvy body lift like the OP!

I’ve already considered contacting my lawyer to check fraudulent shipping practices lol. I hope they don’t ship it one body mount at time.

• Haha
Reactions: JP13