Savvy shipping charges

Viking Jeeper

2A Supporter
Supporting Member
I've got a body lift, motor mount lift, and transfer cable shifter in my cart at Savvy. They want over $49 for shipping! I'm pretty sure all of that will fit in a USPS large flat rate box and that rate for shipping is $21.10. I don't mind paying for quality but that much for shipping!

Some resellers have their gear and can often charge less for shipping since they do more volume, you may have luck there.

Shipping rip-offs are a pet peeve of mine. That, and everybody shipping everything priority when cheaper options are available. Smaller items often ship priority for about the same or even less than "slow boat", but when somebody wants to ship a 50 pound sewing machine priority, I get annoyed...

Now when I decide I will pay the CRAZY shipping charge when I was about to his "submit order" the shipping charge went up to $64.62!
That happened to me too when I just ordered a BL from them. The shipping was around 15, then when I went to check out it went to 22. Crazy but they were the only place I could get the BL. I bought there 4WD cable off amazon though without the shipping which was nice.

Reactions: Viking Jeeper
I can sell you almost anything savvy has, dropped shipped without crazy shipping. give me a call @Jeepwest. I have a good bit of the savvy products in stock for local pickup as well for those in the portland or, area. gas tank skids three/4link truss' and ultimate steering are always here. I have zero issues with savvy shipping or getting shipping credits back. I rarely even try to call, Michael will aways get back to me via email at some point in the day.

Code "savvy 2020" worked for 5% a few weeks ago. Just ordered engine /tranny skid for about $30 shipping late last night, in my "mindset" hit submit and forgot to try it again. Shipped today though!